Managerial merry go round | Page 156 | Vital Football

Managerial merry go round

Five-and-a-half year contract at Port Vale, pretty much unheard of at this level. One hell of a commitment, especially when the reason he left Wednesday is taken into account.

Five-and-a-half year contract at Port Vale, pretty much unheard of at this level. One hell of a commitment, especially when the reason he left Wednesday is taken into account.
Has he actually managed that long in total? Crazy contract given how long most managers last these days.

Has he actually managed that long in total? Crazy contract given how long most managers last these days.
It doesn’t mean that when he is sacked he gets the full five and a half year pay off. Most likely the devil is in the detail of the contract.

I've never been fully convinced on Moore, I'm not 100% sure why - perhaps because his sides generally seem to wade their way through games and play in moments rather than being consistent.

Hardly a surprise but looks like Hodgson will be getting the sack today at Palace.
Time for him to ' hang his boots up' I think at 76 years old.

There was an article from Football Insider, a usually reliable site, that Stoke were already looking at Schumacher replacements.