Manager of The Season | Vital Football

Manager of The Season

How the hell does a manager with so many offences, cards and bans against him get nominated, let alone that his record in March simply doesn’t stack up to Skubala’s. Just shows what a complete farce these awards are. Oh well, hopefully he’ll get it and the curse will strike and he’ll lose all his remaining games🤬 If it wasn’t announced today I’d say it was an April Fool’s joke.

How the hell does a manager with so many offences, cards and bans against him get nominated, let alone that his record in March simply doesn’t stack up to Skubala’s. Just shows what a complete farce these awards are. Oh well, hopefully he’ll get it and the curse will strike and he’ll lose all his remaining games🤬

Apart from against Oxford!

Yes this is a manager of the season nomination. He's alongside Mousinho at Pompey and Ferguson at Posh as the 3.
As most of us thought that Stevenage would be bottom 4 when we made our predict the league table guesses back in August, not sure why people are surprised by this. His nomination is more deserved than Ferguson's.

It must be those advanced coaching methods that the EFL have seen, as it can't have been the results!

Yes this is a manager of the season nomination. He's alongside Mousinho at Pompey and Ferguson at Posh as the 3.
As most of us thought that Stevenage would be bottom 4 when we made our predict the league table guesses back in August, not sure why people are surprised by this. His nomination is more deserved than Ferguson's.
Just a slight amendment, if you'll forgive me?

Has anyone else been voted for manager of the month where their form in the last 10 games has been only the 18th best in the league…. Asking for a friend.

IMG_5954.jpeg

Fat Boy has been nominated for Manager of the Season

Of greater interest to me is who will be MotM for March. Is there a leage table based on form during March only? Obviously the Pompey manager will win it but it would be interesting to see

Fat Boy has been nominated for Manager of the Season

Of greater interest to me is who will be MotM for March. Is there a leage table based on form during March only? Obviously the Pompey manager will win it but it would be interesting to see
I think someone posted it the other day - we are equal on points and won/drawn/lost with Pompey, but have a far superior goal difference. So the Pompy manager will get it, naturally.