seems we have a large fine on its way for the pitch invasion at the end
of the game.
Every idiot fan that went on the pitch should traced and prosecuted to
cover part of the fine I was at the game and was elated we overcame
m/city but controlled myself enough not to run on the pitch
at the end.
:115: BC

I entirely agree!
I'd like at least one of the turds to admit to being on the pitch and try and offer some sort of explanation as to why they felt the need to ruin the evening fir everyone else.
Why did they feel the need to lumber the club with a fine and likely have to pay more for future stewarding.
It pretty sure the snivelling cowards wouldn't want to face the music from their fellow supporters!

Questions are being asked why other clubs (Bristol city beating manure for example) haven't faced the same charges. The key difference is those supporters didn't goad opposition fans and players. Those scenes reflected very badly on the club and yes those turds as described should be identified and sanctioned accordingly.

The fans running on the pitch didnt ruin the evening.
One of the best nights experienced at that stadium as no was prepared or expecting that result.
Whats done is done

Deary me ... a right pair of girls with their knickers in a twist.

It was a fantastic night and people'e emotions obviously ran away with them.

Remember the 2015/2016 season when a whole heap of other team's fans ran onto the pitched to celebrate ?
What did Wigan fans do ? Sat in their seats because the club would be fined.

End of the 2014/2015 season away at Brentford ... we watched the Brentford fans swarm onto the pitch to celebrate a fantastic moment for them. Bitter sweet relegation for us after Mr Whelan thought he knew best.

As far as I am concerned after the sh1t that idiot chairman of ours subjected us to last season ... Boo bloody hoo !

The Football Association is investigating Manchester City following Sunday’s pitch invasion at the Etihad Stadium

A sizeable number of jubilant supporters ran on to the pitch to celebrate the title win, this being the first home game since City claimed the crown.

Pep Guardiola later stated supporters should have remained in their seats but the manager also pointed out he understood their emotion.

Yet the FA is considering whether to take any action. While the pitch invasion is one potential charge, at least one flare was fired – a further possible count.

In March Wigan Athletic were charged with “failing to ensure that no spectators or unauthorised persons encroached onto the pitch” for an episode following the defeat of City in the FA Cup the previous month.

A decision on City is expected no later than 6pm on Monday.

Pitch invasions following success are usually a spontaneous thing, emotion getting the better of some. Yesterday's was very odd as they'd already won it a week before, nor was it the final game of the season. As such it seemed pretty pointless. I hope mum of seven is okay.

Pitch invasions following success are usually a spontaneous thing, emotion getting the better of some. Yesterday's was very odd as they'd already won it a week before, nor was it the final game of the season. As such it seemed pretty pointless. I hope mum of seven is okay.

Haha beat me to it.
I am glad to point out that @mumofseven was getting a lot of sympathetic messages from Wigan fans concerned for her well being.

Our fans have ran on the pitch so many times in games over reccent seasons and we've been warned by the club to stop to avoid the club getting punished, so eventually we were going to get a fined if we kept doing it. If the fans would've ran on the pitch had their moment and got off like most other fans have done in the past then we'd probably have got away with it again. But too many of the pitch invaders ignored the requests to leave the field and then we had at least one 'fan' decided to goad and get in the face of a City player, then we had others stand in front of the away fans and wind them up and the scenes that came after that made a fine inevitable. There has been plenty of unpunished pitch invasions at other clubs but none have lead to the type of trouble we saw that night including a couple of police officers getting injured.

There's nothing wrong with getting emotional but it was a fantastic result regardless of if you are standing on the terrace or on the pitch - if stepping on that pitch puts your club at risk of a fine then you shouldn't do it for the good of the club. I would've understood more if it was all young lads who are more excitable and maybe weren't old enough to have appreciated the Prem days and this was their first big taste of glory. But so many of them were full grown men old enough to know better and some of them were even dragging their kids on with them.

It wouldn't shock me if a lot of the ones who caused the issues were the glory hunters who only came out of the woodwork when there was a sniff of glory, who probably haven't been a game in years and probably wont go to another unless we get back to the Prem or get another big side in the cup.

On this topic the stewards at Fleetwood did a great job. Walked out 5 mins before the game ended and as a result not one fan ran on the pitch. The players/manager and Dave Whelan were able to walk around and shake hands with fans. The atmosphere was fantastic without us breaking any rules or risking anyone's safety.

City will get away with it because they are "City". Our fans went onto the pitch to show their elation at beating the "best side in Europe" NOT. The goading started when the City fans started trying to get on the pitch themselves, although in the later stages of the match they had already been showering our players with missiles from the terraces. It was six of one half a dozen of the other. No one should have been on the pitch and we deserve a fine for it, however if the FA fail to show the same punishment to City then the system stinks and questions should be asked.

The size of the fine is probably a reflection of the fact that they saw the pitch invasion for what it mostly was, an expression of elation by some fans. Although a few idiots ruined it by approaching the city end and goading their fans. I wonder if they will fine City and Blackburn for their indiscretions?