Major Change Of Ownership | Vital Football

Major Change Of Ownership

3 long years away as I understand, and todays vote only increases Attanasios share holding to be on a par with the clueless, out of date ,impoverished Smiffs

Not quite there in totality - 40% each equal shares with an agreement that D & M will continue to run the club day to day until January 2026 at least - Atta is in the same vein as D & M, D thinks - mmmmm - what have we actually got? The breath of fresh air D reckons Atta is - guess thats what we'll find out in 27 months time

3 long years away as I understand, and todays vote only increases Attanasios share holding to be on a par with the clueless, out of date ,impoverished Smiffs
"Impoverished" = Really really poor....I bet you'd love to be a pound coin behind them sir!

Not quite there in totality - 40% each equal shares with an agreement that D & M will continue to run the club day to day until January 2026 at least - Atta is in the same vein as D & M, D thinks - mmmmm - what have we actually got? The breath of fresh air D reckons Atta is - guess thats what we'll find out in 27 months time
Time is gonna tell....We wait with bated breath.

I haven't had time to read all of this in detail - but saw a post on a Norwich media site saying that Attanasio is going to clear the £33 million debt that we have - is this true?

Maybe once cleared he gets a loan recorded and then gets more shares and then stay out of debt - nothing to do with football sole accountancy. They do have to up Rowes wages as a matter of urgency by 10 times - way to low at the mo to stop easy high wages as a carrot from other clubs

I haven't had time to read all of this in detail - but saw a post on a Norwich media site saying that Attanasio is going to clear the £33 million debt that we have - is this true?

Which media site is claiming this?
Is this a statement by MA or speculation?
The £33m is effectively already dealt with player sales this summer
(see other thread re MA getting equal share % with Delia & MWJ.)

If true then we will have a pot of money to go forward with and we need
some players including presumably Lima who they were keen on.

Imagine this side in the premiership because if they went up a lot of them would be playing still.