Maiz box | Vital Football

Maiz box

No but this forum on that satuff is good mate for info:-

Originally Posted by mark__uk
Hi Everyone

I have seen maizbox advertised a lot on social media.
Does anybody know much about it, is it legal and is it to good to be true.
I am paying sky over £75 per month and its killing me.
They say you can watch most of the stuff that's on sky and also watch the 3pm football games.
Not sure what to do, any help would be great.

https://www.maizbox.com/
It says this at the bottom of the site:

"MAiZ BOX does not host, provide, archive, store or distribute media of any kind and acts merely as an index of media posted by enthusiasts on the internet which is completely outside our control. We do not host copyrighted or illegal content on MAiZ BOX."

And in the FAQ:

"Is a MAiZ TV Box legal?
Yes! MAiZ BOX is a streaming device. It does not download, upload, copy or store media of any kind. MAiZ BOX does not have any association with websites that host/store any media. MAiZ BOX simply connects to websites and temporarily streams the data. The data (whatever you are watching) passes through your internet cables, through MAiZ BOX to your TV and is watched by you but is never stored, copied or retained."

So I'd say yes it is too good to be true really. All it is really is a "smart TV" set top box, much of what you can watch is probably illegal, but they aren't liable because it is you that's watching it using your own internet connection!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2073788

Just get yourself a Android box running Kodi and it's much cheaper and pretty much the same thing. That's what we use now. Cancelled our sky subscription and just pay £26 for 6 months for our sports sub package which includes sky sports, bt and all the 3pm games on various channels from USA, Canada, Thailand, New Zealand etc all in great quality. Called SportsMania and they have a Facebook group for technical support. After that all the tv programmes, box sets and movies are all there for free. Love it.

LOL rev dude, as randy lad says Android box bosha jobs a good en watch what you want when you want for free lates movies football you name it

You can get them for "22/30 i paid £22 from ebay absolute bargain.

Here is one box jailbroken emaning you can watch anything and add remove programes you want or don't:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-MXQ-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-TV-Box-Fully-Loaded-KODI-XBMC-Free-Sports-Movies-/121863409037?hash=item1c5fa00d8d:g:MVgAAOSwGotWlOqc

SKEGGY - 17/1/2016 19:20

Do they need a lot of setting up Clive?

No mate not at all, all you do is put the HDMI connector into your TV and plug it in, then everything on that ebay link i put up above is already pre-loaded peace of pizz mate, even i can work them its just like using your sky box and witht he pre-loaded android boxes every channel is already loaded onto the box mate

All you do is switch it on and press select on whatever channel you want like football or movies or just search for a particular movie etc and it brings it up,,,,,,,i even wtach the old only fools and horses programmes on it and all the old shows,,,,brilliant matey :35:

All i use is Genesis pre loaded on the box for all the movies or Phoenix they show even the new star wars or old movies you name it and TV shows and i use sports devil to stream the football just by slecting that app and it loads up the streams,,,,,,i put an ethernet cable running from router to the android box and never get any stream problems its instant but you can use them wirelessly i found wonnecting the ethernet cable to router to box faster loading and better streams

Bargain dude

Well worth the money, like Clive i use Genesis and Phoenix- films and tv shows all for free, some sports on Phoenix too. Also use a few other add ons (apps). I use SALTS (Stream all the Sources) for films too. I use UK Turk's, that's like sports, classic tv shows and movies. I also use SportsMania- thats a paid subscription service, you pay £26 for 6 months or £50 for the year. As Clive says you can get the football for free but can't guarantee the quality or consistency so my subscription gets you all the Sky Sports channels, BT Sport and then various sports channels from America, Canada, Thailand, New Zealand, Russia, Malaysia & more with all the 3pm games on it. Also has a Sports on Demand section in case you missed any game. Its very reliable, like Sky Sports 1 has 2 other back ups just in case one of the channels doesn't work at some point. We use that because we got rid of our Sky subscription so it isn't just football we watch, we watch Cricket, Sky Sports News etc so find it easier to have a paid Subscription. It also has a Facebook closed group where you can get technical support & advice and best of all the guy who runs it is a Villa fan. Best purchase i ever made was one of these boxes. In fact we've also got one in our bedroom now to watch movies and tv etc.

Also was gonna say, these apps are easy to install. There is a youtube video showing you how on nearly all of them.

Well I got an android box which is jail broken and runs kodi. Only came yesterday so getting my head around it but "found" Genesis, Phoenix and football today. Going to try and add sportsmania in a bit.

Think an Amazon Firestick would do the trick?

it's all the setup i find to be a pain in the arse. Got Kodi installed on my phone and can never get anything to work.

DeanoVilla - 21/1/2016 11:02

Think an Amazon Firestick would do the trick?

it's all the setup i find to be a pain in the arse. Got Kodi installed on my phone and can never get anything to work.

The box I got cost £40 and is "fully loaded" and I've pretty much got to grips with it.