Mackems V Stoke tonight | Vital Football

Mackems V Stoke tonight

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hopefully a Stoke win with Owen getting a few haha, mind Stoke are basically mackem rejects.

The one and only time I have ever watched a mackem game without them playing Newcastle, was when they played Villa and got humped 6-1. So as it seems that I am a bad luck charm for the filth then I shall be watching it tonight.

Tonight's game has no real affect on us though, whatever the result as the loser stays well in the shite.

It's lucky that all the bottom teams face off but only if we win at least one more game.

Want Stoke to knock them for 6 to dent their goal difference a bit and keep them as a buffer to that third spot.

mackems showed how shite they are in that Villa pasting...the honeymoons over, Stoke should do em

I think SMB's will win, but I hope Sjoke do - we really need to keep at least one of the shit 2 teams below us, below us.

I'd fancy stoke in this one, they seem to have found a bit of form. That said the filth probably got a rocket up their arse from di canio. Will be interesting to see how it pans out, but a stoke win is better for us.

Aye TD think Di canio will demand a response and probably get it, something which our clown of a manager is incapable of doing.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 6/5/2013 12:14

Tonight's game has no real affect on us though, whatever the result as the loser stays well in the shite.

It's lucky that all the bottom teams face off but only if we win at least one more game.

are you mad corse it affeccts us,puts our fate back in out own hands

mark301171 - 6/5/2013 16:37

are you mad corse it affeccts us,puts our fate back in out own hands

Fate is in our hands anyway, regardless of this.

As ive said umpteen times before, we beat QPR and Arsenal and we're guaranteed safety because of the games left involving the other teams around us playing each other.

Whether we do or not is another matter but I reckon 41 points is now the safety mark.

Either way, this is going to be very, very, very tight. What a position to find ourselves in. Again.

:1: Pardew/Ashley combo.

I still say a stoke win is better for us, it takes stoke out of the relagation dog fight but it puts the makems right in the shite, with no confidence (just like us)

Agree with Chopey, a win for stoke tonight and we're a point ahead of the filth with two games to go. If we then beat QPR we should be ok as the tramps would be at least a point behind us going into the final game, and they have to play spurs at WHL and spurs will probably need something from the game. Wigan may yet lose their game in hand anyway, this relegation run in has proved extremely unpredictable

SMB's are missing their only really creative player for the season now, too, so there is still some hope.

Seems the stats are with us. Games we've played against QPR since we were in the championsship seems to be in our advantage. Some draws and tight wins. Probably something wich will be turned around again.

chopey - 6/5/2013 17:57

I still say a stoke win is better for us, it takes stoke out of the relagation dog fight but it puts the makems right in the shite, with no confidence (just like us)

I am firmly in the Chopey camp with this one. Hope Stoke do them to keep the tramps in the mire. If they lose to tonight I reckon PDC might blow a valve.