Mackems v NUFC Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Mackems v NUFC Match Thread

I'm not trying to over-complicate it. It's you splitting hairs as per! Carver, Pardew - what's the difference? So what?!

Yes - I am saying managers are completely irrelevant given this unique situation of the owner being a complete cancer on the club. As Keegan proved - he wasn't prepared to put up with it. A man of high principle. Look how Shearer was treated! You're saying manager's are relevant?!Mourinho would fail here, man! Hello - HEL-LO-O-OO!! See the bigger picture?! Get yersel to Starbucks marra - time to wake up and smell it!!!

Hugo crack on - as someone posted the other month - why are you being so obtuse?

Someone put up the Shawshank Redemption excerpt for Hugo, will they please? Thanks

I'm now fully behind Ashley, and want him to stay for ever.

It's what they deserve, every last one of the *****.

Here's the thing with Hugo. He reckons that the IRA campaign, murdering and killing innocents, worked. He condones all of that, and sees it as a means to an end. There was no guarantee that the IRA campaign would ever get anywhere, but he was prepared to support it, because it was something he cared about. He's not prepared to sacrifice anything to be rid of Ashley though, because he reckons there's no guarantee he'll leave.

So, happy to see innocent people get blown up to get what he wants, but not prepared to boycott a few games in order to see if that rids us of Ashley. The conclusion is pretty easy to reach, even for a backward Irish **** like him. He simply doesn't care enough about the situation, which is understandable when you consider he isn't one of us. Not a geordie, no affiliation to Newcastle whatsoever, therefore doesn't really give a fuck.

You're a fucking **** and a half mind aren't you, Hugo. A thick, fucking ****.

We'd be doing EXACTLY the same with Pardew because he's one of the worst 'managers' ever. He's exactly the same level as John Charver.

Fucking ***** like you pay money to see this shambles too. You absolute fucking stereotypical Paddy. A moron.

Not making anything up.

I invite you, here and now, to absolutely condemn IRA bombing campaigns.

No ifs, no buts, no hair splitting, just an unequivocal condemnation of their activities.

I look forward to reading it.

Gutierrez, was the only player to come out with any credit yesterday. He ran his socks off ,and was actually seen giving the rest of the team a bollocking when they failed to clear a cross. Perez ran around but for long periods of the game was isolated and had no service what so ever.
The rest nothing. They say the right things including Carver but ultimately it's just words. No pride. No passion. No fight. No nothing.
I am embarrassed to say I support Newcastle. Never thought I would say this.
For those who think we are safe, on yesterday's performance I would think again. If you cannot motivate yourself for a game of this importance then when are you going to do it.
I don't want relegation. A lot do, but with the money involved in the game now I don't think Ashley does either. We would not come straight back up not like last time. The squad does not have leaders. The likes of Nolan single handily dragging us back up. We don't have that this time.
I worry where the next goal is coming from. If you don't score you don't win games, simple. We are not creating anything at the moment.
If we stay up and it's a massive if now, the summer is probably the most important phase in our history. Firstly the manger situation needs sorting out. Not half way through the summer or just before the season kicks off. 1 week after this season finishes. The manager then can have a good look at what he's got. He will not be impressed as most are not good enough. He then needs the backing of the owner, who has stated that he is ready to back the manager with funds. Hopefully he will. Carver is not the man for the job. League 1 coach at best.
2 decent strikers. A decent centre back. A creative midfielder. A left back and a decent player who can actually cross a ball are a must. That's before he looks at any other area.

Toonster - 6/4/2015 12:23

Gutierrez, was the only player to come out with any credit yesterday. He ran his socks off ,and was actually seen giving the rest of the team a bollocking when they failed to clear a cross. Perez ran around but for long periods of the game was isolated and had no service what so ever.
The rest nothing. They say the right things including Carver but ultimately it's just words. No pride. No passion. No fight. No nothing.
I am embarrassed to say I support Newcastle. Never thought I would say this.
For those who think we are safe, on yesterday's performance I would think again. If you cannot motivate yourself for a game of this importance then when are you going to do it.
I don't want relegation. A lot do, but with the money involved in the game now I don't think Ashley does either. We would not come straight back up not like last time. The squad does not have leaders. The likes of Nolan single handily dragging us back up. We don't have that this time.
I worry where the next goal is coming from. If you don't score you don't win games, simple. We are not creating anything at the moment.
If we stay up and it's a massive if now, the summer is probably the most important phase in our history. Firstly the manger situation needs sorting out. Not half way through the summer or just before the season kicks off. 1 week after this season finishes. The manager then can have a good look at what he's got. He will not be impressed as most are not good enough. He then needs the backing of the owner, who has stated that he is ready to back the manager with funds. Hopefully he will. Carver is not the man for the job. League 1 coach at best.
2 decent strikers. A decent centre back. A creative midfielder. A left back and a decent player who can actually cross a ball are a must. That's before he looks at any other area.

The problem with carver is all this heart and running in the grojnd nonsense doesn't wash anymore. Skill is needed. And a will to win for 1.