Macanthony on Talksport this morning | Vital Football

Macanthony on Talksport this morning

GillsBluenose

Vital Football Hero
...is sitting in for Simon Jordan on the 10 a.m show and about 50 minutes in the subject got round to Conte throwing his toys out of the pram last season and saying that Spurs were not ambitious enough.

He said he only had one manager that gave him that sort of earache. Someone who he said used to like to sign about 19 players each close season, then keep saying he wanted one more player, then one more player, then one MORE player...

Considering he keeps employing Ferguson and McCann, I was trying to think of any other manager he might have appointed in the recent past who might have fitted that description. Any ideas? :hmmm:

...is sitting in for Simon Jordan on the 10 a.m show and about 50 minutes in the subject got round to Conte throwing his toys out of the pram last season and saying that Spurs were not ambitious enough.

He said he only had one manager that gave him that sort of earache. Someone who he said used to like to sign about 19 players each close season, then keep saying he wanted one more player, then one more player, then one MORE player...

Considering he keeps employing Ferguson and McCann, I was trying to think of any other manager he might have appointed in the recent past who might have fitted that description. Any ideas? :hmmm:
To borrow a word from Buddha, McCann is a complete twunt

Nope. I’m stumped.

Graham Westley?

😂😂😂

To borrow a word from Buddha, McCann is a complete twunt

Not sure what he was like on this program. But I enjoy listening to him on his podcast. Definitely calls a spade a “fkn shovel”.

And often very interesting insights into life in the lower leagues. He is a very divisive figure for a lot of P’boro fans.

Not sure what he was like on this program. But I enjoy listening to him on his podcast. Definitely calls a spade a “fkn shovel”.

And often very interesting insights into life in the lower leagues. He is a very divisive figure for a lot of P’boro fans.
Some of our supporters would be advised to listened to his podcast, as then they might understand how running a lower league club actually works.

It is always a good listen, apart Darren loving himself a bit too much