Lyle Taylor | Page 11 | Vital Football

Lyle Taylor

Close.

‘Kicked by a Horse’ is/was a cult gills fan normally found in the Rainham End - probably aged around 45 now. Can’t remember the last time I saw him worryingly. Would often beg for money to buy a ticket before games. He is possibly also known as ‘Lee’.
I think I know who this is. Also would ask for help placing pre-match bets.

I paid for his ticket on the night the Preston home play-off game. Was caught up in a height of excitement having managed to purchase an uncollected ticket for myself from the old Gordon Road ticket booth so was feeling generous.

Last saw KBAH at the West Ham cup game a few years back, he was in a bit of a tizz cos there were some Hammers fans in the corporate bit of the Medway Stand having the gall to celebrate their goals.

I know who you mean. He was next to me and my mate in the back row of the RE against Villa in the cup. He was stood on the seat banging the back of stand most of the game, harmless bloke but I remember thinking 'please don't fall off ' he would've sent us flying! Used to see him when i drunk in the Belle 10-15 years ago, haven't seen him for ages.

I met KBAH in a non-football capacity once, nice bloke. My favourite football related memory of him several years ago is when we scored he over celebrated, broke a seat in front of him which he’d fallen over, climbed back to where he should have been and said, ‘it wasn’t me’.

I know who you mean. He was next to me and my mate in the back row of the RE against Villa in the cup. He was stood on the seat banging the back of stand most of the game, harmless bloke but I remember thinking 'please don't fall off ' he would've sent us flying! Used to see him when i drunk in the Belle 10-15 years ago, haven't seen him for ages.

I know him too. He owes me a tenner. I doubt I'll ever get it back.