Luton @ home | Page 2 | Vital Football

Luton @ home

Luton were 4-2 up. If we were 4-2 up in the same circumstances and not won the match would you be saying the same thing? I doubt it. You don't get points for possession
Neither for missed chances. We were the better side after the 2-4. It's an objective view. Luton were more happy with a point than we were and maybe that is even justified.

Howe's excuses are beginning to wear thin.
Gordon injured now.
The league table says it all.
Vital points dropped at home and poor away form.
Interest now is the summer transfer window and next season

I can't believe half of the overreaction on here and mainly on social media.

One minute people are saying we're overachieving in regards to last year and the next that we're under achieving with a massive injury list. A part of the 'fanbase' are going to start giving us a bad name with their views not to mention be part of what I class as a shite atmosphere in the ground where we clearly get outsung on telly by 3000 fans at the most.

There's no team in world football that is entitled to just turn up and win a game. Even the best in the world have lost games at home with some of them against the lowest teams. We didn't lose but you would think we had done with some reactions where not once have I seen any credit to Luton and how well I think they performed.

They pressed us more than some sides that's been up here this season and actually had a game plan for a struggling side that put 4 past Brighton the other night. They could have won but then again so could we so overall, a draw is fair and we move on. Positives and negatives aplenty.

No over reaction on here just honest thoughts.
Luton played well but were helped by ourselves with both Trippier and Burn exposed for pace and positioning at full back.
Just because we have over achieved does not mean Manager and staff are immune from comment.