Lundstrum.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lundstrum....

Where have i said you're not allowed to criticise anyone then TT? I'm just putting another point of view or is that not allowed in TT world? UTB
Crying wolf there Rod.
So many of us have seen your spirited defence of 'one of our own'.

Whilst Wilder had some good signings in the early stages he made some poor ones the higher up the leagues we went. It did not help that he employed a guy with no real experience as his chief scout. Couple that with one of the coaching staff being barely out of nappies and we get the relegation season.

Whilst Wilder had some good signings in the early stages he made some poor ones the higher up the leagues we went. It did not help that he employed a guy with no real experience as his chief scout. Couple that with one of the coaching staff being barely out of nappies and we get the relegation season.
Yes some of his signings have proved to be poor value Winnie,but it was always going to be harder in the Premier League to compete for our club,because whether some of our fanbase like it or not we are not an established Premier League club and hardly ever have been in my time following the BLADES. Let's not forget some were slamming Rammers and saying he was a waste of money but we made a handsome profit on him and i think Berge has a lot of quality and we may well get what we paid for him when we sell him.Oli McB does look average at best but he's done it this level before and Lowe who's loan at Scabby forest is another who i expect to fetch at least what we paid for him when we sell him.All guesswork by me obviously but i still think our club is in a better place than it was when "Our" Chris arrived at BDBL and for that, next Tuesday i will applaud him before ko but then i hope we smash his Boro side. I presume the chief scout you're talking about is Paul Mitchell,well as far as i know he's still at BDBL so the club must think he's not that bad. UTB

The ones missing are more telling.
Burke, Mousset.
Mousett was very good in the first season in my view and helped us have a gr8 season. Burke has been very disappointing no doubt about it but we received money from the Baggies when Callum Robinson went there him as far as i'm aware. UTB

Mousett was very good in the first season in my view and helped us have a gr8 season. Burke has been very disappointing no doubt about it but we received money from the Baggies when Callum Robinson went there him as far as i'm aware. UTB
Looked at that Rod and it says we paid 7m for Robinson and 5.8 for Burke so not sure how that worked when we swapped them.

Must be that Burke was valued at 5.8m in the swap deal plus the balance in cash/fee.