LUNCH | Page 3 | Vital Football

LUNCH

Scrambled egg on toast for lunch. Pizza and salad for tonight's dinner with a cheeky little semillon from a local winery to wash it down

Looks like we've lost you SE1. How are you going to cope with walking through the dogshit alleyways to Priestfield after that?

Chippy at the end of Gordon Road not good enough for you now?
;)
I think we lost him a while ago 58. I mean, I love a good bottle of wine, but cracking an Amerone for a Tuesday night away to Macclesfield did it for me.

Looks like we've lost you SE1. How are you going to cope with walking through the dogshit alleyways to Priestfield after that?

Chippy at the end of Gordon Road not good enough for you now?
;)
Maybe you were presuming SE1 lived in Peckham or Bermondsy squalor when, in fact, he resides in a swanky penthouse overlooking the Thames?

I think we lost him a while ago 58. I mean, I love a good bottle of wine, but cracking an Amerone for a Tuesday night away to Macclesfield did it for me.
Didn't even know what an Amerone was. Thought it might be some type of fossil.

I was brought up on the dishwater tea sold at the Rainham end that was the temperature of the sun. 🥵

I was brought up on the dishwater tea sold at the Rainham end that was the temperature of the sun. 🥵

That wasn't dishwasher tea, that was luminous orange radiative something served in a cup that was boiled to the point it took a week to cool down.

That wasn't dishwasher tea, that was luminous orange radiative something served in a cup that was boiled to the point it took a week to cool down.
Maybe puddle water from the days the dockyard refitted nuclear submarines. Can anyone remember radiation shadows on the back of the old Rainham End?