Lukas Jensen | Vital Football

Lukas Jensen

Red Wimp

Vital Football Legend
Don’t know if I’ve seen it mentioned on here but Lukas was named as keeper in the ‘WhoScored’ L2 team of the season.
Norris (Pompey) was the keeper in the EFL team

Just one question about Jensen: according to the club website, he was named 'Player of the Season' at the annual awards evening on 28 April.

By whom, exactly?

The official Player of the Season has always been the LDFS award voted by the fans; surely the club has not invented its own version too? What is the point of that?

Just one question about Jensen: according to the club website, he was named 'Player of the Season' at the annual awards evening on 28 April.

By whom, exactly?

The official Player of the Season has always been the LDFS award voted by the fans; surely the club has not invented its own version too? What is the point of that?
I've not been following the context or source of the awards so may be barking up the wrong tree, but was he/didn't there use to be 'player's player of the year' category?

By whom, exactly?

See my comment on 'awards thread

By whom, exactly?

See my comment on 'awards' thread

Maybe the club awards article got the "players' player" label the wrong way round.

Strange. Erhahon was definitely named Supporters' Player of the Season after the Portsmouth game; the one for Jensen looks slightly irrelevant.

Opinion pieces are just space filler aren't they. I reckon Jude Bellingham would be a good signing for us, maybe I'll stick up an article somewhere so everyone can get the benefit of my wisdom.

When you hear Jez talk about looking after the players interests, as well as the clubs, when transfering players you would like to think they would advise against going to a basket case club like Birmingham.

When you hear Jez talk about looking after the players interests, as well as the clubs, when transfering players you would like to think they would advise against going to a basket case club like Birmingham.

I'd imagine that the board and investors would want a chat with Jez if he turned down a 7 figure fee for Lukas just because a club are a bit of a basket case though.

I’m sure Jensen would get good advice against signing for Brum….. until they offer us £1million and Jensen a contract worth £12k a week for 3 years. Where do I sign mate would be the likely comeback.

I'd imagine that the board and investors would want a chat with Jez if he turned down a 7 figure fee for Lukas just because a club are a bit of a basket case though
I would imagine an offer of 1m Plus would bring us to the table for 95% of our players.

Perhaps only Ethan E would be worth more.

I am being realistic as a League 1 club and none of the big sales at the moment are Goal scorers which is where the bigger money goes.