Lukaku | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lukaku

Chief_Brody - 2/6/2013 16:15

THink I'll do a Pardwatch sticky where we can assemble his quotes over the summer

We started a thread on the very thing but it's lost under various other things.

It's probably back on page 3 or 4 of this forum now.

Actually thats a great idea Brody, that way we can chart the bullshit over the course of the summer, that way we can physically look at the change in tone as we get closer to the start of the season, summer we will be working on 5 targets, September we will be happy with the squad we have

He is coming across town to us for a seasons loan . This was supposedly finalised about 2 weeks ago . Chelsea wont sell him yet !

I'm sure I read that Chelsea had 21 players out 'on loan' last season and Lukaku was one of them. If, as expected Jose comes in and wants his players etc, then Lukaku may become available. From my witnessing him at SJP he is not just a purple, he's a deep purple. Oh well, that's another could have, should have, but didn't.

Chief_Brody - 2/6/2013 16:15

THink I'll do a Pardwatch sticky where we can assemble his quotes over the summer

Great idea, but make sure it sticks to just his quotes. The thread started on it just ended up getting filled with comments about them, so it was harder to dig out his actual quotes.