Lorry Queue in Kent in April 2022 | Vital Football

Lorry Queue in Kent in April 2022

daleks.at.the.monaco

Vital 1st Team Regular
Is it Extinction Rebellion?

Oh no it is another Brexit benefit
Just imagine how excited all the Leavers would be if the queue was caused by ER. Blocking all those ambulances n all

Is it Extinction Rebellion?

Oh no it is another Brexit benefit
Just imagine how excited all the Leavers would be if the queue was caused by ER. Blocking all those ambulances n all

Just think yourself very lucky your not lying horizontal in the back of one and then approaching those ER idiots.

Just think yourself very lucky your not lying horizontal in the back of one and then approaching those ER idiots.
You realise it is a Brexit benefit and not ER?
I know the mainstream media are not reporting the queue
Additionally customs have not even started doing full checks yet, think that happen in a few months, also there are no queues on the other side of the channel

I thought I had explained my side of our spat a few years ago. Although, you did not respond.
Incidentally, you are right I agree with your comment/reply above
That queue can be seen from space apparently
doubt whether the M20 to the port at Dover is a route for many ambulances at the moment/if ever

Lorry drivers have told LBC they are being forced to endure the "worst queues they've ever seen" on the approach to Dover, with reports of queues up to 23 miles long because P&O Ferries aren't running crossings.

Not all down to Brexit then

Lorry drivers have told LBC they are being forced to endure the "worst queues they've ever seen" on the approach to Dover, with reports of queues up to 23 miles long because P&O Ferries aren't running crossings.

No ... the rest is down to the Tory party not prohibiting the disgraceful policy of "fire and rehire", and then, when they've let it happen, not pursuing the shitty company in the courts, like they said they were going to do in parliament. (Though let;s face it, we all know that lies are routinely told in parliament from the government's despatch box :cry:).

I presume you acknowledge though that some of the problem is down to Brexit, and the new customs checks (you know, the ones we were all told would never be required !)

Problems create solutions and solutions will be found.

I know you will (as always) want the last word on this so that is mine.

Problems create solutions and solutions will be found.

I know you will (as always) want the last word on this so that is mine.

The problem created was telling voters we should leave a Customs Union, and lying about the repercussions.

It's the same as the NI agreement. May knew what was and what wasn't possible. Johnson however (and Raab, and Frost) have simply lied about it. It's absolutely disgraceful.

You've made two comments, I've made two comments. It's not about wanting the last word - though you obviously wanted it yourself, by trying to get me to not reply to your point.
:rolleyes:

Really, is the rest of the P & O thing down to Chris Grayling another Tory success.
This is not what the lorry drivers I have heard on this have said, we must agree to differ.