Looking to buy shirts | Vital Football

Looking to buy shirts

Dreaming of McAuley

Vital Squad Member
Hi all, as the title says, I’m interested in buying any Imps shirts your S.O. won’t let you keep any more. Annoyingly I’m a size Small or XS though!

Haha nice one, fair enough! I have quite a few but not really looking to sell any so good luck!

If you work there maybe you could clear up what the light blue one was that was on there for a while? I can't remember what year it was but it said 'centurion' or something similar underneath and I couldn't figure out what it was from!

Haha nice one, fair enough! I have quite a few but not really looking to sell any so good luck!

If you work there maybe you could clear up what the light blue one was that was on there for a while? I can't remember what year it was but it said 'centurion' or something similar underneath and I couldn't figure out what it was from!
It said Imperial FC, it was listed before I started there but I was aware of it. I looked into it and, as it was before my time, asked some other Imps. Concluded it was not a Lincoln City item and we removed it from the site.

I have a team shirt for, I think, one Constantino Rocca, somewhere. Anyone remember him, because I have no idea who he is?

You'd be welcome to it, Dreaming, but I doubt it's XS!

Last edited:
It's a bit trickier now we have more fans but I've always found eBay to be the best. Then message the sellers as they often have more they haven't listed but will let go.

There's a crazy green shirt from the 90s I've searched and searched for but have never seen.

Like you, I’m size small and bought a couple of EBay auctioned my a club associate. Bought Pett’s Away shirt and Nathan Arnold’s away shirt - fit nicely and worn by the players. Think they cost less than retail?