Look out your window! | Vital Football

Look out your window!

1st June is the start of summer so far as I am concerned.
I know this makes me an apostate from the Church of Skeggy and whilst I yield to no-one in my respect and admiration for said Lincolnshire gentleman, I cannot deny what is my heartfelt belief.

It is more like a gloomy typical day here in Yorkie Land, whatever the season is

BBJ is a rebel of the highest order.

I refuse to recognise the Met Office change of seasons.

I shall wait for the summer solstice.

I think the bringer of seasons will confirm it is on the 20th this year because of the leap year.

Solstice is usually the 21st.

2 days off and it's been bloody lousy both days here in dull Hull. Guarantee it'll be sunshine all day for the next 3 days..... bugger!!!!

I was freezing my arse last week, now I can hardly breathe it's so warm.

It'll probably snow tomorrow.

I don't think there are seasons anymore, just random short spells of different weather.

Another beautiful Devon day here, we are so lucky in the Southwest not to get the shitty weather that arrives usually north of Bristol.
The number of times were sat in the back garden short sleeve order and my daughter rings from Yorkshire with tales of grey skies and rain.

Is looking out of the window the preferred method of determining the season now?

If so, I had Autumn, Winter and Summer in the same day 2 weeks ago.

I can't help but think this method isn't very accurate.

Lovely bright day, lets hope come the official summer, not BBJ's stoooopid seasons ... we get it nice and dry and bright for a while!

:17:

Sunny at The Radisson Blue M airport! Blimey that's a first. I think this is turning into the new weather thread LOL

Sunny at The Radisson Blue M airport! Blimey that's a first. I think this is turning into the new weather thread LOL