Look North cancelled for a few days | Vital Football

Look North cancelled for a few days

I've just watched that. Leeds have been hammered, it could have been a dozen but Neville and the rest are creaming themselves over the Leeds way.

WTF - any other promoted team getting stuffed is castigated by all and sundry.

Bielsa's biggest gift is not tactical genius , it's conning all the pundits that sitting on a bucket having had a few chats with Pep and a couple of others has made him into Mystic Maggot

Cracking entertainment 43 shots between them forget defending just go for it.
I'll be sure to mention your post when i see a couple of Leeds fans walking the dog in the morning Dezza,in betweeen mi laughing mi socks off.:LOL: Leeds are entertaining to watch tho especially when they get tonked.UTMPB

I've just watched that. Leeds have been hammered, it could have been a dozen but Neville and the rest are creaming themselves over the Leeds way.

WTF - any other promoted team getting stuffed is castigated by all and sundry.

Bielsa's biggest gift is not tactical genius , it's conning all the pundits that sitting on a bucket having had a few chats with Pep and a couple of others has made him into Mystic Maggot
I listened to 5 live with about 20 minutes left and Robbie Savage was saying it's a very enteraining game but Manure should've had at least 10.UTMPB

I listened to 5 live with about 20 minutes left and Robbie Savage was saying it's a very enteraining game but Manure should've had at least 10.UTMPB
Watched it Rod , Savage is way out- seriously it could have been at least a dozen

I'll be sure to mention your post when i see a couple of Leeds fans walking the dog in the morning Dezza,in betweeen mi laughing mi socks off.:LOL: Leeds are entertaining to watch tho especially when they get tonked.UTMPB

Nevertheless it was entertaining to the neutral who won or lost was irrelevant to me.

I don't like Leeds but can admire how they go for the throat every match, even if it means they'll take some batterings along the way.

They're a modest PL squad who've approached the season with gusto instead of the passive doffing of the cap approach we've taken in far too many games.

When the Argie goes though, they're buggered.

I don't like Leeds but can admire how they go for the throat every match, even if it means they'll take some batterings along the way.

They're a modest PL squad who've approached the season with gusto instead of the passive doffing of the cap approach we've taken in far too many games.

When the Argie goes though, they're buggered.

They are us like last season in escence. Like us they'll go down next season. Except we will stay up. We have the bollocks.