LOL | Vital Football

LOL

Jimmy Gordon

Vital Football Legend
<p>I got a private message to join CGF and pass it on</p><p>&nbsp;Someone should lose their job over there inviting me to join!!!</p><p>&nbsp;They will be inviting ALB next!!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Are you guys feeling left out???

Lol

Mines from poster called Macy Gray but looks like mods already aware because I can't reply

Got it 3 weeks ago but only just saw it!!

Lol

Are you guys feeling left out???

Lol

Mines from poster called Macy Gray but looks like mods already aware because I can't reply

Got it 3 weeks ago but only just saw it!!

Lol

In all seriousness... this stupid `war` between Vital and CGF has gone too far now....many are (of us) are squashed in the middle.... I have friends on both forums... in person, more from the CGF, but, on the other hand my points of view are more common with the ones on Vital.... moderaors/administrators from both forums, need to meet up (or in person or on line) and stop this `split`... no need of `them` and `us`... we are all Forest fans...Forest fans with different point of views that want to exchange their ideas , end of.....so lets finish it ... and Jimmy, if someone from CGF handed you an olive branch.... just accept it , maybe it will be a good starting point ...

Jimmy Gordon - 6/9/2014 15:26

<p>I got a private message to join CGF and pass it on</p><p> Someone should lose their job over there inviting me to join!!!</p><p> They will be inviting ALB next!!</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I have it on good authority that Fat Bob was indeed a member of that forum at one time.

Inevitably, he was given his marching orders after a short while.

There are various rumours doing the rounds regarding the reason for his ban.

I heard that he was bombarding a young lady on the site with images of himself wearing incredibly tight shorts.

I also heard that the site security system was not sophisticated enough to cope with Bob's mangled English; every time he posted, the system tried to shut the site down thinking it was under a spam attack by a dyslexic bot.

Maybe Bob could shed some light on the actual reason.

Malta red

I'm a bit principled about stuff like this

Don't think any forum should go to other forums trying to get members

For all I know they all do it (ie all the forums might do it for all I know)

And it might be a rogue poster

Just made me laugh that I would get asked

I've nothing against everybody getting on though at all

Some guys left to go on there who I really used to get on well with on here and some who I didnt

But I'm getting on with people on here I didn't used to now so no reason I couldn't get on with all of them now either

<p>I got a private message to join CGF and pass it on</p><p> Someone should lose their job over there inviting me to join!!!</p><p> They will be inviting ALB next!!</p><p> </p><p> </p>

:19: banned from there already :19:

Basher the stalker wants the reason for my ban, well ok then just for you Basher the stalker

I got on quite well to start Diana is one of the mods on there and is also a friend on FB , she stuck up for me quite a bit , Now Dan the guy that runs it is without doubt the most rose tinted happy clapping individual ever worse than any of you plonkers on here , he ban because I was ,.....wait for it.. Too Negative :19: no swearing no insults of a personal nature just negative about forest so he ban me... :19:

There a couple of very decent people on there though Sangria ( Tony) being one of them and one of vitals past members and a dear friend of mine Snorlax ( James)

Seriously it really is a rose tinted forum of the highest order to the point of pathetic sickening

as for the pictures, yes those shorts were a show piece :19:

If there any decent threads on WUPs, FFP, Casuals and you get to call mods tw@ts without a ban then then I'm in....

What most upsets me about the 'forum wars' with CGF (spliters) and PON is that those window licking squirrel fooking c**ts on LTLF are getting away with murder.

arthursleftball - 6/9/2014 16:22

:19: banned from there already :19:

Basher the stalker wants the reason for my ban, well ok then just for you Basher the stalker

I got on quite well to start Diana is one of the mods on there and is also a friend on FB , she stuck up for me quite a bit , Now Dan the guy that runs it is without doubt the most rose tinted happy clapping individual ever worse than any of you plonkers on here , he ban because I was ,.....wait for it.. Too Negative :19: no swearing no insults of a personal nature just negative about forest so he ban me... :19:

There a couple of very decent people on there though Sangria ( Tony) being one of them and one of vitals past members and a dear friend of mine Snorlax ( James)

Seriously it really is a rose tinted forum of the highest order to the point of pathetic sickening

as for the pictures, yes those shorts were a show piece :19:

So it was true then; you got banned for being a sad old perv.
I hope you didn't get up to your old tricks, what with her being a female and all that.

There are a shed load of Fat Bob rumours doing the rounds; I dismissed most of them for being too far fetched, I'm not so sure now!

Maybe you were also banned Rob because you spell like a dyslexic 5 year old?

PVH - 6/9/2014 17:14

Maybe you were also banned Rob because you spell like a dyslexic 5 year old?

You're being far too harsh on Fat Bob; he is living proof that the infinite monkey theorem actually works.

Calvin Plummer - 6/9/2014 16:27

If there any decent threads on WUPs, FFP, Casuals and you get to call mods tw@ts without a ban then then I'm in....

What most upsets me about the 'forum wars' with CGF (spliters) and PON is that those window licking squirrel fooking c**ts on LTLF are getting away with murder.

LOLAFOTKT :19: :19: :19:

MaltaRed - 6/9/2014 16:05

In all seriousness... this stupid `war` between Vital and CGF has gone too far now....many are (of us) are squashed in the middle.... I have friends on both forums... in person, more from the CGF, but, on the other hand my points of view are more common with the ones on Vital.... moderaors/administrators from both forums, need to meet up (or in person or on line) and stop this `split`... no need of `them` and `us`... we are all Forest fans...Forest fans with different point of views that want to exchange their ideas , end of.....so lets finish it ... and Jimmy, if someone from CGF handed you an olive branch.... just accept it , maybe it will be a good starting point ...

I've got accounts on here, CGF and LTLF - I always kind of thought there were plenty of others in the same boat.

All three forums have a slightly differing atmosphere but I think opinions are generally similar, and have never understood the rivalry on the rare occasions it's come up. I probably read all three equally (but I post on here a bit more as it's easier to get dragged inadvertently into threads for some reason - perhaps because they're a bit edgier?) and can say they're all as good as one another.

Malta's right - I think Wolf should accept the olive branch if it's been offered.

PMing on another forum to poach membership is bang out of order, which ever way you look at it.

MaltaRed - 6/9/2014 16:05

Wish I hadn't done it now

LTLF laugh at the shenanigans that go on between these forums

Both forums have their good and bad points

for a more positive outlook CGF is second to non

Vital is brilliant - it has mentalists and profoundly passionate NFFC fans and no forum can beat the pun offs that happen

Ingy and Orbs take a bow

I'm happy to be able to on all the 3 major forums

Why the need to have a tete a tete anymore ridiculous

We have our club back

It's taken almost 2.5 years

But we are on the right track with good ownership, management and playing staff

lets all have a wank triangle

stenroach - 6/9/2014 17:58

PMing on another forum to poach membership is bang out of order, which ever way you look at it.

Poaching?

Bang out of order?

These are free to use forums, it's not as though people are being head hunted to defect to another forum for financial gain.

Jeez, talk about taking stuff way too seriously!