Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 14 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

ManxMag - 15/1/2013 12:13

There are reports in France that QPR are paying £83,000 a week (€100,000) and have guaranteed him a FREE TRANSFER if they get relegated. I am no fan of Ashley's but it would be madness to offer those terms. We would be in danger of .....eeerrrmmm...... doing a Leeds? I know, I know, I'll get me' coat.

Whilst I massively agree that it's madness even suggesting spending obscene amounts on wages.

What is the club hoping to achieve by becoming self-sustainable?

What's gonna happen with the profit every year?

We can guess the answers.

Indeed we can TNMW, the whole (and only) point to us being self sustainable is so the fat man doesn't have to invest a penny of his own money into the club. That's why we have all these strict wage structures etc in place, to ensure we keep costs down so we are at least breaking even. Great for a business, crap for a football club.

Hope he's a flop, gets relegated with them and gets told to fuck off when his agent comes begging us to sign him (if we manage to stay up that is)

Toon_Demon - 15/1/2013 12:52

Hope he's a flop, gets relegated with them and gets told to fuck off when his agent comes begging us to sign him (if we manage to stay up that is)

Well he'll be released on a free and his agent will be due another pay day, so expect this to raise it's head again in July if they go down.

Still nothing official about this situation till now..bet he hopes Newcastle united will go into a bidding war..lol.

At least QPR are out there trying to do something about the position they're in......we'll be sitting here getting relegated looking down our noses at their business plan (which may still save them)

Toon_NoMatterWot - 15/1/2013 20:19

One of their players announced it. Obviously it'll hit the news when Sky get Redknapp at his car window again.

Hope the car window doesn't open, it will only be bullsh** that comes out anyway.

Here's what Harry said.

"He's a player (twitch) that I've always admired(blink, twitch ) I think he'll do a great (shudder, twitch) job for us (shudder, twitch, blink, ).

Whilst thinking.
My dog, Rosie's , bank balance should be a bit healthier after this one.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 15/1/2013 20:19

One of their players announced it. Obviously it'll hit the news when Sky get Redknapp at his car window again.

aye every time,.someone shud push the reporters aside and slap his waxy chops with a kippeh

The Sunday's are reporting that we've made an early move to resurrect this deal for the release clause of £8 million.

It'll be interesting to see how he plays against us tomorrow.

Mistake . Rejecting us for more money shows his character. One of the lessons the club needs to learn is that the side shouldn't be filled with continental mercenaries.