Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 9 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

This is starting to remind me of when Keegan had that Sergei Yuran in for talks. Keegan's talking to him about where he sees him playing in the side etc and Yuran via the translator is asking about can he upgrade his club car . Of course Special K told him to fuck off back to (think it was) Benfica sharpish.

According to nufc.com Debuchy spoke to french radio and said that Remy had rang Cabaye on Sunday night for info on us, and that he was looking forward to seeing Remy at training tomorrow.

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 20:01

And as for competing, Their owners (mittal and fernandes) are worth about 16 billion dollars, much more than the fat man,

you dont say??! thats common knowledge mate, but we could afford to pay this player £90k but ashley refuses to do so,..that is my point :14:

We can't moan we nicked Cisse out of the mackems grasp and Marveaux from the clutches of the red scousers . It's modern football.

By the looks of it, we've given up on him and moved on.

Expect to be linked with someone new over the weekend and yet another week will have passed.

Only 16 days left for 2 strikers and 1 or 2 defenders minimum. Tick tock.

Could be the difference between staying up and going down this, we can't score enough goals with Cisse and amefuckingobi, worrying this. As much as I hate Redknapp, I also detest Pardew and Llambias and can understand any player not coming into this shambles at the moment. Losing out on this deal to qpr is just another example of the amateurs running our club.

Hahahahahahaha

Sorry this made me laugh it really did

Even Barton's tweet sounded like he was surprised

He blames Llambias but the lot of them are fucking scumbags

If we don't get Remy it's a fucking disgrace and we deserve to go down

My question is why was this not done and dusted ages ago, we've left he door open, and if you leave a door open theives like redknapp get in. Kevin is right like, if he chooses QPR about this it's all about money (As brassy has also been saying)

lucky escape I say from signing another mercenary. get somebody who is more proven and a centre half is more urgent than a striker but yeah, set of wankers in charge

Is anyone surprised? It took a year to replace Carroll with Cisse. It might take a year to replace Ba with Kuqi, once his contract at Hibernian has expired.

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 20:26

My question is why was this not done and dusted ages ago, we've left he door open, and if you leave a door open theives like redknapp get in. Kevin is right like, if he chooses QPR about this it's all about money (As brassy has also been saying)

As much as I want to agree TD, it doesn't work like that for the very reason that QPR came in at the last minute.

The agents dictate the speed of the transfer basically with their many attempts at causing an auction included.