Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 8 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

Lee Ryder ?@lee_ryder
Remy has been made an excellent offer by #qpr . He will decide in the morning. #nufc won't get into game over wages.

I know I mentioned it the other day in a different context. What we don't know is if there is a sell on clause for Barton. That could have all sorts of complications if Marseille, as reported, want to sign Joey permanently. As we know, QPR are happier to splash cash too.

We will know more if and when we know where Joey is going to be playing next season.

Lee Ryder ?@lee_ryder
Remy has been made an excellent offer by #qpr . He will decide in the morning. #nufc won't get into game over wages.

If he wants £90k a week at QPR then let him go there, we have had enough trouble with mercinaries over the years lets just see how long they can last in next seasons championship with a weekly wage bill of £1.5 million on gates of 18000

I can't even express how much I despise that rubber faced **** redknapp. Of course he knows exactly what goes into our contracts so it's easy for him to gazump our deals. Does he just look to see who Carr is recommending to us then step in with a bigger offer?!? ****.

Probably offered a big chunky wage by QPR and a relegation release clause so he'll take good money short term and if they go down move to a better club. Also London does have a big pull for foreign players . Deal could be dying here .

FFS we're not fecking Real Madrid peeps. You can bitch and moan about Arry but we're a fecking team fighting for survival, paying low wages, with a twat for a manager and a bigger one for an owner !

Is this a good career move ?

So we STILL need two strikers through the door, one for Neon Leon and the other for Ba. Let me guess though... Parsnip has put all of his eggs in one basket.

Mario Balotelli [!]8207;@MarioBaloltelli
It looks like Loic Remy has chosen QPR over Newcastle. He'll be going for a medical soon. The first thing they will be checking is his head.

I'm with you on this Toony . If your just worried about the cash you can fuck off. Bunch of millionaires quibbling over an extra 5 grand here or there . You've got a chance to be a legend here Loic!

If he wants to go there for the money, let him go, if he flops they go down anyway and we dodged a bullet, if he does well hopeufully they'll go down anyway and we can scoop him for a knockdown price. Either that or tell him he had his chance. With any luck if he goes down there he'll take one look at the stadium, realise how woeful it is and leave again

If this is true, think it through. Redknapp knows Carr of old and what sort of recommendations he makes. Spurs made bucketloads out of players Carr scouted.

Barton went to QPR for free but there will have been a few clauses in there. Barton is at Marseille and by all accounts has picked up his game over there, he has also picked up the accent.

Our owner likes a deal. Allegedly Chelsea paid us direct a chunk of the up front Carroll cash. That avoids the some of the deductions made by the association with which the player is registered, so instead of Liverpool getting a deduction for Torres and us getting a deduction for Carroll, there was only one.

If Joey signs permanently for Marseille, then instead of paying the full whack then they negotiate a fee minus the sell on clause, reducing the association payment.

Harry haggles, gets a "sac de papier brun" and throws a spanner in over the Barton valuation.

Ashley will be spitting tacks that QPR get Remy for less than we do, that the Barton valuation in the deal is lower, reducing his cut and the savings go on Remy's wages for QPR. They can afford him more than we can.

As long as we avoid relegation, I don't mind if the whole thing upsets Ashley and his horrible friend.

was guna say back to square 1 but its worse than that coz colo wants away and benny by the sounds of it
were fucked

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 19:57

If he wants to go there for the money, let him go, if he flops they go down anyway and we dodged a bullet, if he does well hopeufully they'll go down anyway and we can scoop him for a knockdown price. Either that or tell him he had his chance. With any luck if he goes down there he'll take one look at the stadium, realise how woeful it is and leave again

we cannot compete now financially,...well we can, but ashley chooses not to

That's what worries me rexn, If Remy goes to QPR and is a success he may pull them out and keep them up, which means an extra relegation spot for us to slip into. If i was llambias i'd be contacting Cabaye and Debuchey and telling them to get on the phone to him and talk him round.

And as for competing, Their owners (mittal and fernandes) are worth about 16 billion dollars, much more than the fat man, and they're happy to put their own money in. HEnce plastic harry's comments recently about some QPR players being on more than anyone in his squad at spuds