Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

mark301171 - 14/1/2013 18:59

Joseph Barton ?@Joey7Barton
Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

He's winding people up, he just basically said that.

Am not sure whether am being wound up or i'm winding you up! Better than Sky sports news coverage anyway...

Am not sure whether am being wound up or i'm winding you up! Better than Sky sports news coverage anyway...

Aye, he's probably just going off the news that QPR are talking to the player, anything to get a dig in at llambias (not that I blame him). Wish Plastic harry would keep his nose out of things like. He's had it in for us ever since he missed out on the manager's job when Allardyce got the boot.

I'll add something to show how friendly i am..

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=20421&start=121&posts=123

If he has deffo gone there ahead of play for the toon it just refelcts the problem we have with this wage cap,..it has its positives, but missing out on players like this is sooo frustrating

To be fair there's nothing from any major news outlets to suggest they've beaten us to him. The only major news outlet to carry it is sky, and they're only saying that redknapp has given up on signing him (At least that's what's on their website.) It's a classic redknapp ploy, try to get inside players heads.

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 19:16

To be fair there's nothing from any major news outlets to suggest they've beaten us to him. The only major news outlet to carry it is sky, and they're only saying that redknapp has given up on signing him (At least that's what's on their website.) It's a classic redknapp ploy, try to get inside players heads.

his agents have spoken to QPR, his talks with NUFC are on hold,...its clearly he is stalling on the personal terms and will take the most money,..thats all I'm saying

hmmm interesting from skysports:

"....But it appears that Redknapp has not given up hope of snatching Remy from the clutches of Newcastle, and speculation has emerged that the 26-year-old is favouring a move to west London rather than the north east."

full article:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8397215/Sky-sources-QPR-manager-Harry-Redknapp-hoping-to-snatch-Loic-Remy-ahead-of-Newcastle