Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 6 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

nufc_carl88 - 14/1/2013 17:35

Ryder just tweeted that he is to meet with qpr out of courtesy but they are prepared to offer massive wages.
either he is 100 percent commited to coming here or he has a fancy for a boron of the league shitty little club for the £££££.

... for approximately 4 months before they are relegated :14:

Remy only called cabaye to find out what newcastle was like last night ? just about everything i've heard regarding this move over the past 12 months was based on cabaye telling him how good it was here...

thecorner - 14/1/2013 18:19

Remy only called cabaye to find out what newcastle was like last night ? just about everything i've heard regarding this move over the past 12 months was based on cabaye telling him how good it was here...

It was a quote from Debuchy, but apart from that I agree. It's been well documented that our Frenchies are doing the negotiating for the club.

Says his representatives anyway, nothing about QPR having a bid accepted so they can't speak directly to the player... not that that would stop redknapp, dodgy bastard. I reckon it'll be done and dusted tomorrow morning. Given that he refused to speak to redknapp a week or so back, i doubt he'd meet him "out of courtesy" now

On Sky, Harry is trying to persuade him to change his mind. Why wasn't it signed and sealed quickly. Would be a real smack in the eye to Pardew if he doesn't come. Plan B isnt moving and Plan C is Harry Smith from Scunthorpe.
Lets hope its bullskhit and he signs for us.

dpends if we have offered him enough TD,..if QPr are offering daft money like £90k (which they were prepared to pay Ba remember), he has every reason to be interested

oïc Rémy has been offered a lucrative package to sign for QPR and scheduled talks with NUFC appear to be on hold (Chronicle)

According to .com some French websites are reporting that he has passed a medical and has agreed a 4 and a half year contract. However we all know how difficult it is to get players over the line at this club.

Joseph Barton ?@Joey7Barton
Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

Be interesting to see the fat man (sorry, lamearse) talk his way out of this one if Remy does opt for QPR. In fairness QPRs owner is supposedly the richest owner in the premier league, but surely we should be a much bigger draw.

Joseph Barton ?@Joey7Barton
Gift of the gab from Harry Redknapp perhaps? Thought it was done and dusted to Newcastle. Something must of gone amiss. Great news 4 #QPR

vin1892 - 14/1/2013 18:58

According to .com some French websites are reporting that he has passed a medical and has agreed a 4 and a half year contract. However we all know how difficult it is to get players over the line at this club.

Thought the deal would be a 5,5 year contract?

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 18:59

Be interesting to see the fat man (sorry, lamearse) talk his way out of this one if Remy does opt for QPR. In fairness QPRs owner is supposedly the richest owner in the premier league, but surely we should be a much bigger draw.

the money is the bigger draw for these types mate,..no way would he take say £60k a week here if QPR offer him £90k??