Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Loic Remy - Deal Resurrected?

With the midfield we've got at the minute, having Remy or any other decent striker is like having a sports car without the keys

Found this comment on the SKY page, made me smile.

great signing for newcastle, at £10M aswell!!!!?????? i swear spurs lodged a bid of around £30M for him a year or so ago. why havent we come back in for this guy levy? stop wasting your time on overpriced damiao and hijack this guy :) COYS

And this.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 13/1/2013 11:12

An £8.2 million bid is rumoured to have been accepted. (10 million Euro's)

I also saw his injury record this morning and he's hardly been missing.
People are crowing about Remy who has played in 19 (maybe 20) games this season. His record seems very similar to Shola's. He has had 4 starts and scored 3 goals this season.

As everyone knows I like Shola. The 2 of them off the bench should see us prosper.

Rexn - 13/1/2013 22:27

Toon_NoMatterWot - 13/1/2013 11:12

An £8.2 million bid is rumoured to have been accepted. (10 million Euro's)

I also saw his injury record this morning and he's hardly been missing.
People are crowing about Remy who has played in 19 (maybe 20) games this season. His record seems very similar to Shola's. He has had 4 starts and scored 3 goals this season.

As everyone knows I like Shola. The 2 of them off the bench should see us prosper.

In Ligue 1 as well, impressive.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 13/1/2013 22:33

Remy's had the hump with Marseille this season for some reason.

We've done nowt but hump it long.

We should make a good match.

No we play nice attractive football, Pardew has done that everywhere he's been!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/harry-redknapp-hopes-loic-remy-will-change-his-toon-8450798.html

fuck off putty face!

Had an injury that kept him out of the euros and struggled for fitness early on, has since struggled for form and is no long first choice. And Tino's hat-trick i wouldn't worry, the london evening standard is the only source i've seen of that story. The reason there's a delay is he's being given a very stringent medical due to him having a heart condition.

Toon_Demon - 14/1/2013 15:40

Had an injury that kept him out of the euros and struggled for fitness early on, has since struggled for form and is no long first choice. And Tino's hat-trick i wouldn't worry, the london evening standard is the only source i've seen of that story. The reason there's a delay is he's being given a very stringent medical due to him having a heart condition.

hope so...slippery little bastad that rednapp like!

Remy's already told redknapp he doesn't want to come to QPR, or at least has been reported to have said he's not interested, despite them offering more money than us. That's probably what redknapp means, he hopes if they throw enough money at him he'll change his mind (despite him complaining after the defeat to us that there's too many players on the books there earning too much money for not enough effort.

Ryder just tweeted that he is to meet with qpr out of courtesy but they are prepared to offer massive wages.
either he is 100 percent commited to coming here or he has a fancy for a boron of the league shitty little club for the £££££.

nufc_carl88 - 14/1/2013 17:35

Ryder just tweeted that he is to meet with qpr out of courtesy but they are prepared to offer massive wages.
either he is 100 percent commited to coming here or he has a fancy for a boron of the league shitty little club for the £££££.

Not quite accurate.

His advisors met (already) with QPR but it could have been in the last few days.

Apparently Remy rang Cabaye to find out what Newcastle was like last night but I agree this needs to be put to bed sharpish. It should be by late tonight.