Loanee Really Begins To Prove His Worth To Aston Villa | Vital Football

Loanee Really Begins To Prove His Worth To Aston Villa

I'm starting to warm to this lad since Smith has started him at CB, I couldn't see anything in him under Bruce but now he has learned to drop off and let Chester attack the ball it's working reasonably well and will get better with practice I hope .

I'm starting to warm to this lad since Smith has started him at CB, I couldn't see anything in him under Bruce but now he has learned to drop off and let Chester attack the ball it's working reasonably well and will get better with practice I hope .
Not a right back is he. Thank McGrath SB has been put out to pasture.

I’m a big fan, he’s entertaining. He has a lot of potential, yes he needs to learn and develop but he can read the game, make great tackles, and is good on the ball. He has me on edge with his decision making as he can be a bit out of shape but he can make up for it with his pace and no nonsense last ditch tackles.

I’ve said before he reminds me a little of
Kolo Toure in the way he plays - and that’s high praise as Kolo was a top defender.

Hopefully there'll be no room for him at Man U and we'll grab him. Just the sort of player we should be investing in. He looks the part, confident and dead keen.

SB, how useless you were!

Trouble with loanes the better they play there price goes up .and the more they think they can get a better and bigger club. So him playing well his a two edge sword. Unless we made a price when we took him