Loan Watch | Page 35 | Vital Football

Loan Watch

A proper throwback to previous Billy Heath games, it was the ultimate long ball game - Alfreton players chasing to meet the ball as it dropped from the air rather than the ball being aimed in their vicinity.

Peterborough Sports won on pens at Dagenham in the FA Trophy .

PS were 2-1 down in the shoot-out, up stepped Oisin Gallagher ,at 19, to equalise, Dagenham miss, up steps Hayden Cann, at 20,to put PS in front and they went on to win 4-3.

A win for PS made in Lincoln 👏👏👏

Peterborough Sports won on pens at Dagenham in the FA Trophy .

PS were 2-1 down in the shoot-out, up stepped Oisin Gallagher ,at 19, to equalise, Dagenham miss, up steps Hayden Cann, at 20,to put PS in front and they went on to win 4-3.

A win for PS made in Lincoln 👏👏👏
Was Kendall playing for D&R?

Yesterday was his first goal since October
Yes but he’s had time out with a groin injury and it takes a bit of building back to match fitness if it was a serious one. I still think we should leave him at Walsall for the remainder of the season. He’s a young lad, still learning and the injury process will be part of his learning curve, added to getting back into the goal-scoring routine. He’s in the ideal place and frame of mind at Walsall, but if we bring him back now he may take a step back mentally/confidence-wise. I could be completely wrong but those at the club will know better. We’ll see come the window.

Yes but he’s had time out with a groin injury and it takes a bit of building back to match fitness if it was a serious one. I still think we should leave him at Walsall for the remainder of the season. He’s a young lad, still learning and the injury process will be part of his learning curve, added to getting back into the goal-scoring routine. He’s in the ideal place and frame of mind at Walsall, but if we bring him back now he may take a step back mentally/confidence-wise. I could be completely wrong but those at the club will know better. We’ll see come the window.

Seriously? We are crying out for him upfront right now. I think its a no brainer. Would he start for us now? Absolutely, so bring him back.