Loan Watch | Page 34 | Vital Football

Loan Watch

He's not starting in the League though. He is playing in the Challenge Cup. It would appear that Falkirk have already made their mind up about him.
He played continually (to rave reviews) until injured. Did not immediately return and seemingly was not at his best tonight . .. but his team still defeated a club from a higher division. One of the drawbacks of being a keeper is that only one is required at a time and it has become very rare to substitute during a game.

Is it just my ears, or was the Commetary in Gaelic for the first 28 seconds, before switching to English?

I know Hortin doesn't always make sense, but at least he tries to communicate in one language.

Bad mistake by Long - no dressing that up....

...but credit to him...have seen him on social media thanking his team mates for digging him out of a hole last night, they won 4-2.

Error strewn game

Dundee's second goal - Falkirk defender just lets player roll round him and thump it in top corner from 12 yards

Falkirk's fourth goal - Dundee player passes back 40 yards to Falkirk attacker who gratefully knocks it in.

So Long hardly on his own but didn't take his chance to impress.

Is it just my ears, or was the Commetary in Gaelic for the first 28 seconds, before switching to English?

I know Hortin doesn't always make sense, but at least he tries to communicate in one language.
BBC Alba is a foreign language service. With football, the commentator uses that language but the football expert (co-commentator) uses his version of English.

Jez George on latest podcast we are reviewing Draper's loan carefully. Have to consider our own injury situation but also what's best for Freddie.
To be fair, if Radio Lincs had asked me I think I would have come up with the same question.
That and Makama's improved cameo on Tuesday reminded me if my memory is not playing tricks, did they go on loan to Gainsborough together? Think Jovan had much the better of the loan spell and was highly thought of there, interesting how they've gone since. Wonder if Makama had gone to Drogheda instead whether it would have looked different now.

Jez George on latest podcast we are reviewing Draper's loan carefully. Have to consider our own injury situation but also what's best for Freddie.
To be fair, if Radio Lincs had asked me I think I would have come up with the same question.
That and Makama's improved cameo on Tuesday reminded me if my memory is not playing tricks, did they go on loan to Gainsborough together? Think Jovan had much the better of the loan spell and was highly thought of there, interesting how they've gone since. Wonder if Makama had gone to Drogheda instead whether it would have looked different now.
But Makama is a starter in L1 not L2!!

Benn played 54 minutes as Solihull were thrashed. Intrigued where he plays as BBC always has him up front.
Kendall played all 90 for D&R
Long on the bench in Scottish Cup, Ahui last 14 minutes and a yellow also in the Cup.

Seems the game is going ahead, but surface looks icy, so I hope our Freddie doesn't pick up an injury. Nice for him to be on T.V.

Freddie on tv tonight for Walsall. Playing okay but a tendancy to run with ball and kicking it too far ahead.
He makes some decent runs. His latest where he let the ball run through his legs to trick the defender then keep running was smart.