Loan deals etc | Vital Football

Loan deals etc

chris who

Vital Champions League
With Lee, O'Connor and Ndjoli all finishing loan deals within a few weeks and the club already having 5 loanees the odds have to be likely that at least one will leave. With the Injury to Byrne we will almost certainly need a few players coming in.Ndjoli looks likely to be the most likely departure. With Lee and O'Connor regularly in the starting line up it is hard to see a good reason why we would not want to extend their deals in the coming weeks.
Will Willock come into the frame anyone know anything about that?
Unless there is a transfer fee budget .Loans look the most likely way of bringing in new bodies. But we can only use five in the squad. Jakubiak is on loan for the season and it is possible the Evans will try to get Watford to take him back as he seems of little value after a few goals at the start of the season.

One available avenue could be to try to sign a loan signing on a permanent deal.Olly Lee seems the most likely on that score.

That Bradley Dack of Blackburn is attracting a lot of interest, maybe we could make a bid for him in early January?

That Bradley Dack of Blackburn is attracting a lot of interest, maybe we could make a bid for him in early January?

In all seriousness we should at least consider it. The sell on clauses we put into transfer deals are so good that we could bid a decent amount for Dack and Blackburn would still have to pay us more in the sell on fee than we paid for the player.

If Willock was fit enough to play against Donny (albeit a few minutes at the end) then surely he cannot be far off a start ?

We need a striker even if it's to take pressure off Hanlan and Mandron until they find their scoring boots.

If Willock was fit enough to play against Donny (albeit a few minutes at the end) then surely he cannot be far off a start ?

He missed Sunderland as he is doing extra fitness sessions.

I think extending lee is important. Hopefully Jones and o'connor will also stay but I can at least one going back and being loaned to a champ club. AJ and Ndjoli can go back as long as we can secure replacement loans.

He missed Sunderland as he is doing extra fitness sessions.

I think extending lee is important. Hopefully Jones and o'connor will also stay but I can at least one going back and being loaned to a champ club. AJ and Ndjoli can go back as long as we can secure replacement loans.

Isn`t Jones on a season long loan ? I hope we manage to keep him for the whole season. IMO he`s the best loan signing we`ve had since Jlloyd Samuel.