LNDC | Vital Football

LNDC

That’s going back a bit SC !! Just goes to show that under the Smiffs nothing has changed . Apart from your good self I seem to remember the very depressed Drayton Green , Northern Yellow and The Beast Of Bondleigh were fairly well pissed off as well late into the night !

Beasty …..where are you ?

I look at the table and see brentord with 9 points - in that lot is three from Arsenal and 1 from Liverpool both who we have played for zip and -5GD. I wonder how we won the Championship now so easily - those figures dont make sense - but we lost Emi - who by the way was only a sub for Villa yesterday

Even if we do something to get off zero points, only a sustained run of results and points gathering has to occur to give us some hope and reinvigour enthusiasm of avoiding relegation, cant see it today at all. The losing 43 out of 48 prem games when we went behind first as said on the Everton lowlights video clip was a real shock to me.

I look at the table and see brentord with 9 points - in that lot is three from Arsenal and 1 from Liverpool both who we have played for zip and -5GD. I wonder how we won the Championship now so easily - those figures dont make sense - but we lost Emi - who by the way was only a sub for Villa yesterday
Therein lies the answer Steve. We need to spend £40m on a sub who is part of a premiership team in order to win in the premiership today. Emi helped us get promoted so unless we are really fortunate again (unlikely) to find a gem at cheap rate we will not get promoted again.

Watching palace v Leicester and constant reference to norwich

Only one win in last 6 for Leicester .... against norwich.

Only one away win this season....against norwich.

And hopefully that's the end of hearing about norwich as Leicester go 2 up away at palace.