LMA Manger of the year has been named | Vital Football

LMA Manger of the year has been named

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Jurgen Klopp has been named Manger of the year by the League Managers Association,not a surprise really is it.UTMPB

Well deserved. The way he's turned Liverpool into a machine capable of toppling Man City with such dominance is phenomenal.

I'd have it like this for this season:

1. Klopp
2. Wilder
3. Bielsa
4. Nuno
5. Dyche

St Christopher 2nd,very well done to both our lad and Kloppy.UTMPB

If CW had got us into a Europa spot he'd have come close. A CL spot, then he'd have been very close, but you have to hand it to Klopp. He's broken the Man City dominance, and a team that lost four games over two seasons? Come on. I hate the Scousers as much as anyone, but its a different level to our fine achievement.

If CW had got us into a Europa spot he'd have come close. A CL spot, then he'd have been very close, but you have to hand it to Klopp. He's broken the Man City dominance, and a team that lost four games over two seasons? Come on. I hate the Scousers as much as anyone, but its a different level to our fine achievement.
Why do you hate the Scousers Pops? I certainly don't hate em,in fact i admire they way they play under Kloppy and i think Van Dijk is the the best oppo Centre Back i've seen at BDBL for many a year/decade. I know one or two on here will be tellin us how Liverpool should be wiped off the face of the Earth but i'm a football fan as well as bein a TRUE BLADE and i say well done to the Scousers.UTMPB

Why do you hate the Scousers Pops? I certainly don't hate em,in fact i admire they way they play under Kloppy and i think Van Dijk is the the best oppo Centre Back i've seen at BDBL for many a year/decade. I know one or two on here will be tellin us how Liverpool should be wiped off the face of the Earth but i'm a football fan as well as bein a TRUE BLADE and i say well done to the Scousers.UTMPB
In a word.... Gerrard