Liverpool vs Sheffield United Match Preview | Vital Football

Liverpool vs Sheffield United Match Preview

YorkBlade

Vital Youth Team
A look ahead to United's trip to Anfield with team news, a VAR rant, a new ball assistants rule and player connections

WATCH:

Golieth V David, Lets hope that David does a repeat performance! Was at Anfield in the 60s when a young Alan Woodward scored the Blades winner which totally pissed Shankly and the red half of Liverpool off! After match celebrations were spent in a boozer with an Everton mate of mine from Walton, Happy Days!

Glad I,ve lived long enough to witness great days from the 50s 60s and the best Blades team in my opinion, the early 70s, That,s one bonus of being an old twat!

Went to Anfield when they were about to win the League and we were near relegation and won 2 - 1.
The last time I went to Anfield we were gobbed on for 90 minutes and then we had our coach windows smashed by those ever so cheeky fun-loving Scousers.

I'm always reminded of going to Anfield on 24th February 2007 and watching us get beat 4-0.On the way back I stopped in Leeds and spoke to the woman who would become my wife.A day I now refer to as the most expensive of my life.

Last edited: