Liverpool v Manchester City - Sunday 10th March 2024 -15:45 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Liverpool v Manchester City - Sunday 10th March 2024 -15:45 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The Game
I was going to say something nice to Start off, so I will say that the premier league will be losing a great Coach at the end of the season as Mr Klopp hangs up his hoofs and leaves the People's Champions and as one red fan says it is not the number of Trophies that he won but the way he spent less money than the oil people down the East Lancs(M62/56/53/58)
City have decided to travel by coach (this headline confused me as I was wondering how else were they going to get there --- answers on a postcard please) It is alleged that the route to be taken has been passed to the Fans, so they can get their mams to knit them balaclavas on the advice of the Police to help them in being unable to identify anyone trashing the bus and intimidating the players and staff.
Don't be fooled by the headlines that have appeared all week of how many Liverpool players will not be fit to play, but what will be in evidence it the Candlefield fans chants which allegedly are amplified to make it appear noisier.
On The Officials site www.mancity.com.
Matchday Centre two hours before kick-off, while our Matchday Live show will begin at 14:45 (UK). where they will have special guests on the latest Matchday Live show, offering their expert insight before, during and after the action. The guests will also answer viewer questions throughout the broadcast, with audience participation actively encouraged on Matchday Live. To get in touch, send a WhatsApp to: +447537186538.
During the game you can also listen to live audio commentary from Alistair Mann.

City Team News
Pep Guardiola
says that the fitness of Jezzer Doku and Jack Grealish will be assessed on Saturday's training session, whilst we all know that Josko Gvardiol is back.
Team selection is going to be key for this match and while Gvardiol has been doing a top job, left back is not normally his preferred position as he too is a centreback and this is going to be an open game with no buses in sight.

Best Guess
Ederson
Akanji, Stones Dias Gvardiol
De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden
Bernardo, Haaland, Alvarez

Match Officials
Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook
Fourth official: David Coote
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton

Next
City v Newcastle - FA Cup 6th rd - Saturday 16th March 2024 - 17:30 GMT

Last edited:
I must say I am looking forward to this game. No doubt Pep will have a few surprises, maybe the Doctor will play left back to keep Salad quite, who knows. Whatever team Pep picks I expect us to do well and win this. I think we have just too much class all over the park to be stopped from scoring at least 2. Come on City, this is a 6 pointer.

Ederson
Walker, Akanji,Dias, Gvardiol,
Rodri, Stones,
Red Kev,Fodeno,The Doctor,
Viking.
4-2-3-1 in defence.

specially-trained officers”.

Blindfolded, ear defenders on, positioned on a route nowhere near where the bus will travel.

In 2018 the police purposely rerouted the bus through a narrow ‘pinch point’, a turn where it is forced to slow down and present an easy target. The fact that no one was ever prosecuted for the damage says it all.

Merseyside Police are a disgrace.

"Our policing style will be firm, fair and friendly, but officers will not tolerate any tragedy chanting, which became an offence under legislation last year, the throwing of missiles or the use of pyrotechnics inside or outside of the stadium."

Quite agree about dealing with any abhorrent chanting .......but if they take any action about "use of pyrotechnics" I will eat my hat.

"Our policing style will be firm, fair and friendly, but officers will not tolerate any tragedy chanting, which became an offence under legislation last year, the throwing of missiles or the use of pyrotechnics inside or outside of the stadium."

Quite agree about dealing with any abhorrent chanting .......but if they take any action about "use of pyrotechnics" I will eat my hat.
I would not put it passed the Dip fans to throw blue flares to shift the blame

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (C), Stones, Akanji, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Stefan Ortega, Dias, Kovačić, Doku, Gómez, Gvardiol, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

Opponents starting XI: Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Van Dijk, Gomez. Endo, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Diaz, Nunez, Elliott.

Substitutes: Adrian, Robertson, Tsimikas, Salah, Gakpo, McConnell, Clark, Nallo, Koumas.

CONE ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::dev:

lcimg-b1239479-8aa2-46fb-b049-f1ee1a13cdf8.jpeg

I bet there were no arrests