Liverpool prediction | Vital Football

Liverpool prediction

screaming canary

Vital Champions League
I really really hope I'm wrong but I've gone for 4-0 to Liverpool.

Reasons are this:
1. We are away from home.
2. We will defend not attack.
3. CH knows how much quality and strength they have.
4. They got beat by Hull on sunday and will have a point to prove.
5. We will play 1 up front. Probably Hooper and he will be isolated.
6. Liverpool are a top half club.

As I said at the top - I hope I'm wrong.

You will be wrong SC it will be 6-0 we will be a couple down after 20 minutes the boys will give up and fold.

Hugh will try and keep it at 3-0 instead of going for it and Liverpool will run riot.

Suarez to add to his what 8 goals against us.

I'd like to see an unchanged side for the game tomorrow night. Don't change a winning team and all that!!! :posh:

Still think we'll lose 3-0, might scrape a goal you never know. Expect Liverpool to bounce back from the Hull loss, and the diving cheat to score his obligatory goals against us :grin:

If Johnson plays I ain't watching it. Shouldn't be anywhere near the starting side

I agree apart from maybe elmander out and either becchio or Whittaker and move Ollson left midfield and Whittaker left back? But yeah I'd rather becchio in than elmander.

L 2-3 N

Wes factor.

CH has realised we must start winning away from home.

Suarez is out of sorts, Sturridge is missing.

Their defence is rubbish.

Because I cannot bring myself to put in another negative defeatist scoreline to this thread.

Rex - 4/12/2013 00:33

L 2-3 N

Wes factor.

CH has realised we must start winning away from home.

Suarez is out of sorts, Sturridge is missing.

Their defence is rubbish.

Because I cannot bring myself to put in another negative defeatist scoreline to this thread.

On ya Rex.

If we can do that tomorra, then we have turned the tide...

Lawro predicts a 3-0 defeat. Based on the above scorelines that would represent a victory! According to him, Suarez scores against us for fun! including two hat tricks. I would love us to wipe that silly grin off his awful smiley face - with all the money he gets in wages you would think he would see a dentist and get his teeth sorted out!!! I predict.... 1-1 OTBC!!!!

The good news is I won't get to watch the anticipated thrashing. Not because I'll be at work, not that it would stop me as I'd be able to pull it up on my iPad via NBC's Extra Time app... no, because I'm going in this afternoon for a CT scan... damned kidney stones again. I'm guessing I'll be spending the holidays recovering from another extraction (I went through this about five years ago).

And it remains to be seen if I'll be able to watch the WBA game this weekend... because while it's sunny and 75 degrees here today, we've got another ice storm rolling in and this one looks more likely to happen than the last one. I told my wife this morning to go to the store and grab whatever she thinks we need to get through being without power for 3-4 days.

I have merged the two threads on the Liverpool game...I almost changed the Thread name but I thought that calling it the Doom And Gloom Thread sounded far too realistic for our optimistic posters!

I am going for a 1-1 draw...... :gun: