Lions Game | Vital Football

Lions Game

Are they clamping down on all streaming? I am off to a local agricultural show so will miss it , i live the rock and roll lifestyle these days.

Will be watching from the comfort of my lounge room, tried to get tickets a month ago but it sold out ages ago

Appears to be something astir Bruce as I cant get it through any of the usual sources , enjoy your show I am off to a gymkhana myself laters exciting or what .

Soeted happy days , I am such an idiot I cant get it as it hasn't started yet, thought it was a 10 am kick off dohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Australia had there first real spell of pressure,better kick & they'd have got a try.both teams going at each other again.
Cracking stuff

6-6

Scrums the key to this match,Australia are targeting vunipola & having a lot of joy.he'll have to stand up If the lions are to win this

Great game and a better Lions performance than last week. Much better ref this week meant more turnover ball for both teams and big improvement for Lions. All to play for next week! Great, can't wait, will be a game and a half!

All to play for tomoro!
Lions can win it with 3% improvement at scrum, line out and breakdown. Narrow margins and a close game but with a Frech ref and Gatlands team selection here's hoping !

In Wales we trust SJP. Gatland's gone for people he knows, in the hope they do a job for him. I think we've been largely second best in the first 2 tests, particularly in the last quarter when changes are made. We have to get more ball and start using it better.

Should be a corker, shattered its on tonight though because it clashes with the Hawthorn v Geelong game in the AFL lol, which means fuck all to you men, I will have the Wallabies v Lions going on the ipad and the AFL on the telly