Lineup vs Woking | Vital Football

Lineup vs Woking

Have any expats bought the pass for this match? Struggling to work it out, when I follow the link on this article on the OS (https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2020/november/woking-game-to-be-streamed-on-ifollow/), the page it takes me to says "Next available match, Gillingham v Woking", and alongside that, "You already have access to this match".

But when I go to the match centre as usual to try to start the stream, the only option I have is to listen to the radio commentary, there's no option to watch.

My understanding was that this game doesn't form part of the annual subscription and that I'd have to pay separately, but don't understand why it's telling me I already have access to the match in that case.

In fact, there doesn't seem to be any way I can actually buy a pass for the match, as even if I click on the Video Match Pass option, it just takes me to the section saying You already have access to this match :shrug:

Karen Carney, the Final Score pundit has picked Woking as the team to cause an upset today.
:-(

Three minutes shy of kickoff. No visual option. it is suggesting I can listen live, but nothing.

The official details say the game is not available overseas for rights reasons.

Ah, OK, cheers Blueworm. Still strange that it tells me I already have access to the game though.

Jokerman, same for me, radio commentary not working either.