Lineup v Bristol R | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lineup v Bristol R

Akinde dozy.
Hope that doesn't cost us like Samuel's miss on Saturday. Should be 2 up by now. Rovers shit. Surely they can't stay this bad 2nd half.

That'll do for H/T. Glad we kept the focus up in the second half of the first half, It's been a problem recently.

Akinde dozy.
Hope that doesn't cost us like Samuel's miss on Saturday. Should be 2 up by now. Rovers shit. Surely they can't stay this bad 2nd half.

Shame really. A goal would’ve capped off a good half for him. I do worry about your final comment though, surely they will get their act together at some point, hopefully we’ve got another couple before then.

Shame really. A goal would’ve capped off a good half for him. I do worry about your final comment though, surely they will get their act together at some point, hopefully we’ve got another couple before then.
Or maybe they are as bad as their league position.

Here’s to hoping that is true

3 points is all I want (hope for)

I was critical of Akinde a few weeks back. He’s shown some ability in the last couple of games since the Ipswich tin pot trophy.

And it seems to be working with two big guys up front and Samuel in behind them.