Line up vs Bristol Rovers | Vital Football

Line up vs Bristol Rovers

Josh Hare starts for Bristol Rovers.
Michelle Owen is covering the game for Sky so may get goal highlights on SSN if you don’t fancy paying £10 to watch it on iFollow like me!

Josh Hare starts for Bristol Rovers.
Michelle Owen is covering the game for Sky so may get goal highlights on SSN if you don’t fancy paying £10 to watch it on iFollow like me!

Gilette Soccer Special showing League 1 goals "as they go in"

Cue a nil nil bore draw!!

I like Michelle Owen - if she reports good Gills news with a smile it’ll be like a dream come true for me.

I like Michelle Owen - if she reports good Gills news with a smile it’ll be like a dream come true for me.
Before the game she revealed she’d been given a Bristol Rovers babygro by their manager for her imminent baby but her husband supports Plymouth Argyle!

Well that was the same as what we've been like for most of the season. A bright start and some nice play in possession, but we created bugger all up front. Bonham had a couple of dodgy moments and Rovers seemed to gain in confidence.

And of course, the moment the commentator says this game's got 1-0 written all over it, they go and score.

Watching on IFollow

Poor from Ogilvie and Bonham for their goal, although decent forward play from their lad.
Bonham looks a bit shakey. Shanking kicks out of play, and caught in no man's land at one point when Clarke-Harris headed over him and O'Connor cleared off the line. Although, did make one great catch from a free kick.

Tucker has looked steady and played one fantastic pass into Lee just after coming on.

Final ball is poor, constantly overhit.
Shite corners from Lee too. 3 not beaten the first man.

Jakubiak our most dangerous player

Best wishes to Hare and indeed Fuller .Hope there is nothing serious injury wise for both parties.

Good goal, good finish. We look better in the second phase of attacks (if we get them) than in the initial move forward.