Lincoln United Semi-Final On Saturday | Vital Football

Lincoln United Semi-Final On Saturday

I was slightly surprised by the 1st leg attendance given there were quite a few from Lincoln.

Unfortunately cannot make it. Will be at Wembley if they make it.

I will be in Reading on Saturday but like you will go if they make Wembley. Pity it wasn't the other way round we could have gone last Saturday.

We go when The Imps haven't got a game (home or away). The fixtures have fallen well this season we have seen them play Ashby Ivanhoe, Sherwood Colliery, Deeping Rangers, Eastwood Community and Loughborough students this season.

Always enjoy a trip to Ashby Avenue so it would be great to see them at Wembley one weekend then us there the following weekend a great Wembley double header.

Tickets for this semi final via Eventbrite (remember them!) There is a link through Lincoln United X (twitter) account. There will be a turnstile for ticket holders.
Also,
Pay on the gate, cash or card. A separate turnstile for this, and a probable queue.
This semi final is finely balanced. It ended 2-2 in the first leg.
I’m hoping for plenty of support from city fans, a great game and spending some time buying train tickets for King’s Cross for May 11th.

It’s a pity it’s on at the same time as the Imps match in Reading, otherwise it could’ve been a record attendance at Ashby Ave (although I’m not sure what that is?)

It’s a pity it’s on at the same time as the Imps match in Reading, otherwise it could’ve been a record attendance at Ashby Ave (although I’m not sure what that is?)
It was estimated at 2000 when they played Crook Town in the FA Amateur Cup 1st round in 1968, I went with my dad and United won 2 nil I think

I think the attendance at Ashby avenue for the last round was 877 and 600 for the away game at Romford. The great thing about football at this level is its all quite enjoyable , fans all sit together and the rivalry is friendly . The club next door serve beer in two pint plastic glasses, makes a half pint look like an egg cup,

I think the attendance at Ashby avenue for the last round was 877 and 600 for the away game at Romford. The great thing about football at this level is its all quite enjoyable , fans all sit together and the rivalry is friendly . The club next door serve beer in two pint plastic glasses, makes a half pint look like an egg cup,
922 at the Deal game.
The two pinters were done for the first time at the vase game.
Yes it's all pretty friendly amongst the fans and the work that goes on thanks to the wonderful volunteers making sure it all runs smoothly
I enjoy being to wander round the ground and sit or stand where I fancy, do miss standing at football.