Lincoln United Boxing Day | Vital Football

Lincoln United Boxing Day

If you're not going to Oxford on boxing day and are at a loose end Lincoln United could really do with your help.
Very tempted myself only £9 for an adult.

£7 if you show your Lincoln City season ticket. We went when they played Spalding earlier in the season when we played Friday night. Really like Ashby Avenue.

Boxing Day I will be in Oxford.

I probably would go to Ashby Avenue but from where I am (Minster Fields) I could probably get to Skegness quicker!

Always a good day out at Ashby Avenue and it’s well worth bunging them 9 quid and a bit more behind the bar. Not quite sure why you’d want to screw 2 quid out of them just because you’re a ST holder when they are in need of the cash, but each to their own I suppose.

£7 if you show your Lincoln City season ticket. We went when they played Spalding earlier in the season when we played Friday night. Really like Ashby Avenue.

Boxing Day I will be in Oxford.

You can watch Imps live kn the UK for only a tenner on boxing day.

Always a good day out at Ashby Avenue and it’s well worth bunging them 9 quid and a bit more behind the bar. Not quite sure why you’d want to screw 2 quid out of them just because you’re a ST holder when they are in need of the cash, but each to their own I suppose.

Because when we went last time we didn't know they were in financial trouble. Always go at least a couple of times a year to support them because I have known Rob Bradley a lot of years and always happy to support his efforts mainly. So over the years since Rob got there I have lent a good bit of support to Lincoln United.

They don't get any money from the bar takings now which is a big reason they are in this mess.

I think I might go boxing day and listen to the Oxford game at the same time. Will be a bit strange listening to a different commentary to the game I am watching though.

I think I might go boxing day and listen to the Oxford game at the same time. Will be a bit strange listening to a different commentary to the game I am watching though.

Even stranger if they spookily coincide.

Once watched City at Tranmere in a thrilling 2-2 draw which coincided with a Liverpool-Everton FA Cup semi final.

A lot of the Trannies were glued to their, um, trannies and not entirely engaged with the match in front of them which made for a surreal atmosphere, loudest cheer of the day when the ball going out for a throw in coincided with Everton scoring.

Alternatively it could be viewed as making the charitable effort to give them £7 they otherwise wouldn't get in order to aid a team that you don't support and are making a special exception to benefit during their difficult patch. I'm sure they will be grateful of £7 from non supporters of their club.