Lincoln United At Home On Saturday 2nd December - Back The Whites In The FA Vase! | Vital Football

Lincoln United At Home On Saturday 2nd December - Back The Whites In The FA Vase!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Lincoln United are at home versus Congleton Town in the FA Vase on Saturday 2nd December and we don't have a match because it is the FA Cup weekend.

It is £9.00 for adults, £6.00 for concessions and £3.00 for under 16s (pay on the gate).

It would be great to see City supporters go and support The Whites as they look to progress in the FA Vase!

Just had a look to see if there would be a replay if match drawn - half hour up road for me - but appears will be decided on penalties if level at 90 mins. Congleton play at same level (Tier 5) as LU. Both teams doing well this season

Well, assuming the match survives the lower temperatures, I will be there with a friend at 12:00 for a few drinks in the bar there after breakfast and a couple in town!

Well, unsurprisingly, the match is off because of a frozen pitch. I suppose I need an alternative plan!

Well, unsurprisingly, the match is off because of a frozen pitch. I suppose I need an alternative plan!
Probably also likely to be off is Trinity at home. Northern Rail is running its hourly service to Gainsborough or you could continue to Sheffield .

Probably also likely to be off is Trinity at home. Northern Rail is running its hourly service to Gainsborough or you could continue to Sheffield .
I think we are heading to Gainsborough even though it is highly likely to be off. It'll just be a case of have a few there and head back.

Gainsborough:- phoned the club earlier "The match is on". Always the option for the ref to change that decision of course. Now to decide between Northern trains or Stagecoach 100 bus.

Gainsborough:- phoned the club earlier "The match is on". Always the option for the ref to change that decision of course. Now to decide between Northern trains or Stagecoach 100 bus.
Programme £2.50, teamsheet small donation, soup £1.40 . Why can't our useless SB caterers bring back the latter at least for winter. Even if they do charge double that price!

I thought you were going to say I asked “what times kick off”
“What time can you get here!”