Lincoln City scarf | Vital Football

Lincoln City scarf

Long suffering Imp

Vital Squad Member
Not the most important issue on the forum today i grant you but does anyone know why the online shop doesn't sell scarves? I often popped into the club shop at the ground last season and again they never seemed to have any scarves on sale. Now if you want a hat , there's 26 different ones to choose from :p, but no matching scarf im afraid. Have i missed something? I would have thought scarves especially this time of year would have been a great seller.

Poacher the Imp toys no longer available too. Hats have been BOGOF recently. Get the impression the range is being reduced but indeed scarves being so important I suspect it could also be a rebranding to the latest badge design.

Not the most important issue on the forum today i grant you but does anyone know why the online shop doesn't sell scarves? I often popped into the club shop at the ground last season and again they never seemed to have any scarves on sale. Now if you want a hat , there's 26 different ones to choose from :p, but no matching scarf im afraid. Have i missed something? I would have thought scarves especially this time of year would have been a great seller.
If you want to get ahead, get a hat!

Probably not the right thing when talking about raising revenue from merhandise sales, but I still wear the one in the picture, and that was taken over 23 years ago.

I'm not doing much for club revenue. I still wear the one my Gran knitted me in the 60s.
Although my daughter did buy me a new one a couple if years ago.

I alternate between my 'regular' scarf (74-75) and brand new one (16-17 Champs). Should keep me going for a while yet.

Talking of scarves, I remember always wanting one as a youngster back in the mid-sixties, but never had one until after a home game in early December one year when I had run on to the pitch at the end of the game and found one just lying on the turf, obviously dropped by a careless fan. Naturally, I picked it up and decided to take it home. My family then said that some poor so-and-so would be missing it and said that I should return it to the club, which I reluctantly did at the next home game, just before Christmas. Imagine my surprise, then, when on Christmas morning a brand new scarf appeared as a present from my elder brother! Bless, him.

Talking of scarves, I remember always wanting one as a youngster back in the mid-sixties, but never had one until after a home game in early December one year when I had run on to the pitch at the end of the game and found one just lying on the turf, obviously dropped by a careless fan. Naturally, I picked it up and decided to take it home. My family then said that some poor so-and-so would be missing it and said that I should return it to the club, which I reluctantly did at the next home game, just before Christmas. Imagine my surprise, then, when on Christmas morning a brand new scarf appeared as a present from my elder brother! Bless, him.
A heart warming tale, thank you!

I got a red, black and white City scarf for a Xmas present in 1975. It was my pride and joy and I wore it everywhere. Unfortunately, I lost it whilst plane spotting at RAF Coningsby in the mid 1980s. I still miss it! If anyone on here found it or can shed light one where it is please let me know. A long shot, I know, but if you don't ask!

I got a red, black and white City scarf for a Xmas present in 1975. It was my pride and joy and I wore it everywhere. Unfortunately, I lost it whilst plane spotting at RAF Coningsby in the mid 1980s. I still miss it! If anyone on here found it or can shed light one where it is please let me know. A long shot, I know, but if you don't ask!
:grinning:

Odd that they haven't got any scarves currently, definitely had them last season, my friend bought one 15 quid from memory