Lincoln City History Book | Vital Football

Lincoln City History Book

Imphistorian

Vital Reserves Team
A quick reminder that our Imps history book is still available. A hardback book with dustjacket and 430 pages its a great present for all City fans. Available from eBay and Amazon, Lindum Books on Bailgate (ask if you can't see it) and from the Trust stall before home matches.

I bought two copies when it first came out, one for my son and one for me. I still delve into it from time to time.

To answer German Imp's question. Our financial objective with the book project is to break even on our costs, and we will be happy to achieve this. The most important factor was to produce a quality book, and to make the information we have collated for nearly 50 years available to a wider audience. It's self-funded and self-published and the price was set at an affordable rather than a commercial level. And everything is declared to HMRC!

To answer German Imp's question. Our financial objective with the book project is to break even on our costs, and we will be happy to achieve this. The most important factor was to produce a quality book, and to make the information we have collated for nearly 50 years available to a wider audience. It's self-funded and self-published and the price was set at an affordable rather than a commercial level. And everything is declared to HMRC!
It's a cracking reference book, I have both editions and spend many hours viewing data on how often, in our history, we beat current premiership teams!!!