Lincoln Blue taken ill | Vital Football

Lincoln Blue taken ill

Johnny Baguette

Alert Team
Veteran VMCers will recall a once regular poster lincolnblue who Left us a couple of years ago.

His wife contacted VMC via Facebook last night on his account to tell us he has suffered a stroke.

She revealed he has spoken frequently of VMC and was still reading our output. I would suggest he was on the way back.

Anyroad if you would like to send him a message he might be reading this or on his Facebook page under Phil Seed.

Get well soon Blue and we hope to see you back with us before too long!

Very sorry to hear this about one of our fellow blues.

Wishing him a speedy and full recovery

JB I am not on Facebook, please send Phil my best and hope he will soon be well enough to return to VMC where he sadly missed.

Thanks for that JB. Good to see that Phil still visits the site and Phil I apologise for some of the rubbish I have written over the years!!

Phil and I used to correspond on a regular basis way back in the day. I seem to remember we had a good friendly relationship, just a pity he disappeared.

In fact I was looking through some of the 2008 articles and found quite a few members who used to use VMC but are no longer with us. alphieblues being one. Being an elder statesman he used to love playing his snooker, not to mention MCFC.

Get well soon Phil, we'd love to see you posting on VMC again my old friend.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

And following on from Ned's comments I too would like to apologise for the rubbish I have written - and indeed do continue to write!

I’ve been checking the Vital vaults and found out that Phil joined us on 19/7/08. His last login was on 24 May 2015, which to be fair and compared to others, isn't all that long ago.

Similar to what others have said...

I too would like to apologise for the rubbish I have written - and indeed do continue to write!

Yes I remember LB from when I first joined in 2009. I don't do Facebook either, so if you are reading this, I wish you all the very best. I've added you to my candle list.
X

When you do get back on your feet Phil, we need you to enter the comps, it will be good for you. As you can see the new formatt has gotten rid of the Dungeon and you don't have to find all those John Wayne films. lol :022:

Can remember him as a poster from the days when I first signed up, was a gent.

Certainly would like to wish him a speedy and full recovery

Sorry to hear your not to good, LB, I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope to see you posting on here very soon....

GET WELL SOON, MATE...