Liam Hearn | Page 4 | Vital Football

Liam Hearn

Rasenimp - 26/11/2015 19:26

Personally gutted. For me, Hearn was the wildcard and if he could sort out his fitness (didn't look like he could play two games in a row) that was the promotion chance - he could have easily got 20. Don't know exactly what's gone on but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth when things had been going so well. Don't really get the Cox link, he barely even played for the Stags did he?

Rhead has been a revelation but with Blissett we have two 'handfuls' up top now rather than a consistent goal scorer. Stunned by it really.

I think he played for Cox at Eastwood.

We used to send our bad lads to Australia, at least Barrow is slightly nearer. He will have plenty of time to think over his future up there. Shame though when everything was going so well for a change, but a win on Saturday and Blissett scoring, this will be forgotten. UTI.

But he can't play on the 12th and 19th December, so two weeks he might of got a minimum of 120 minutes for us. More than getting game time this one.

Now I've got over the initial wtf has happened feeling, time to get behind the boy Blissett and hope the team can keep going. If Rheady keeps scoring who needs Hearn? :gent:

Shocked by this today! A shame but we carry on. He can hardly be miffed at being subbed off in games with his injury/fitness record can he? Hopefully Blisset can shine and then we won't mind!

How many full 90s has he played? Clearly wasn't happy being subbed. Hell of a long way for him to travel. Something clearly isnt right, he couldn't outpace McNulty the other week.

Davidimp - 27/11/2015 12:47

How many full 90s has he played? Clearly wasn't happy being subbed. Hell of a long way for him to travel. Something clearly isnt right, he couldn't outpace McNulty the other week.

I don't get how he can moan about being substituted or missing games (especially as I'm sure we weren't just sacking him off games like the Grimsby one because we felt like it, he obviously wasn't fit?)

I sincerely doubt Chris Moyses woke up this morning and thought to himself "I know, I'll send Liam Hearn out on loan to Barrow!".

Clearly not fit you could see that, his pace off the mark has gone. Have heard he doesn't always turn up for training claiming he's injury and goes for a spa day instead, team player?????

Davidimp - 26/11/2015 20:47

Twice he's played all match.

The FA Cup replay against Tranmere and the Braintree home match in the league.

NottyImp - 27/11/2015 12:50

I sincerely doubt Chris Moyses woke up this morning and thought to himself "I know, I'll send Liam Hearn out on loan to Barrow!".

:pointy: I kind of wish that if it is all Hearn being a total phallus then the club would just say so, unless he is genuinely piping up with this nonsense about gametime... coming off a career threatener and I've only been playing every week, please send me to Barrow!

Let's be honest he has thrown his dummy out the pram, and probably an incentive of a few extra quid at Barrow.

Moyses in a recent interview with Bradley Wood the other week talking about fines, and mentioned Hearn drinking heavily 48hrs before a game.

Either that or he's pushed his luck too far like another forward did with Moyses last season.

Beevers no chance, not a clue on Rhead he is from Stoke. We will see no loyalty in footy these days.

I have no background information but on this occasion I think I will go with our Manager on this one. We could have refused to loan him out but we chose not to do so. I doubt CM would have let him go without having good reasons for doing so.

Spot on OIF, something has happened we don't know about. Tomlinson left after apparently pushing his luck too far...

Davidimp - 26/11/2015 21:40

Beevers no chance, not a clue on Rhead he is from Stoke. We will see no loyalty in footy these days.

i remember hearn saying he and rhead were good friends. so that is hearn's take on it. wonder what rhead's take on it is?

shocker that he has gone really, with that good goals/game time ratio, but it is not ideal having a player starting when you know you have to allow one sub for him after 70-80 mins.

he has had 4 or five months to get fit, and didn't look any more sure of himself last night [i.e. not much] than the first friendly i saw at grantham.

would have been a great player to keep as an impact sub, but i guess we can't afford that, and he doesn't want to play that role.

the excuse about lack of game time is ridiculous, no stats can back it up.

looks like hearn for one wasn't part of this season's fabled squad 'togetherness'. a crux point in the season?

Sounds like a prima donna who thinks he's bigger than whichever club he's playing for at the time.. Welcome aboard, Mr Blissett. Here's hoping your impact is such that we'll be saying Liam who? pretty soon. Mr Hearn obviously has it in him but if he doesn't want to be here, then Moyses should get shut. Will be interesting to see how he performs at Barrow.