Leyton Orient

LyttleByLyttle

Vital Football Hero
Not NFFC related but I thought worth sharing:
https://www.gofundme.com/epxjz-leyton-orient-regeneration-fund

It could easily be us one day.

"easily" ?

Quite a bold statement there !!

Leyton orient have a small fan base and so not as attractive or that financially viable

I would argue that we have a lot more potential!

There's always going to be a good chance it could be us one day with Fawaz in charge.

Fulhamred - 3/3/2017 10:26

"easily" ?

Leyton orient have a small fan base and so not as attractive or that financially viable

By the time Fawaz has finished, it is not inconceivable that we will have a small fan base.

you're missing the point - i doubt in a city of nottm we would have average attendences the same as Notts County have!

Even in League One we had a pretty decent one.

I'm not sure i get what Fawaz will be finishing exactly - stop us from going into administration by paying out of his own pocket ??

"easily" ?

It's all relative.

What they need to be viable and what we need to be viable I suspect they are in a better position per match going / paying individual.

"easily" ?

Yes, easily.

We have about 10,000 more regular fans than them. We were in the same division as them and but for penalties in a playoff final they could be fighting us for relegation now.

A lunatic, hopeless appalling owner has taken them on a spiral downwards, hardly ever goes any more, is appointing multiple shite managers, relying on youth players and is now malevolent to the fans.

How on earth can we think this couldn't happen to us?