Leyton Orient (a): iFollow Match Passes | Vital Football

Leyton Orient (a): iFollow Match Passes

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member

My Ifollow says "you already have access to this match" which makes me think the Ifollow purchases for the original abandoned match are valid for tomorrow night's match. Has anyone seen confirmation of this?

My Ifollow says "you already have access to this match" which makes me think the Ifollow purchases for the original abandoned match are valid for tomorrow night's match. Has anyone seen confirmation of this?

Not sure but I don't have access to buying a Video pass on my account only a message saying access the match live here 1 hour before kick-off. That suggests so but can't be 100% sure

Yes, me too after clicking the tickets tab. The site doesn't say this is the case, but the iFollow page looks different to usual, so original passes seem to be valid.

Might have been altered now. I've only got the option to purchase a new pass.