Lewis Hamilton. | Vital Football

Lewis Hamilton.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Unbelievable race. True English legend. 140,000 English racing fans screamed him on after the most ridiculous adversity. He's a hero.

Oh He's black. Loved by all. What the fuck went on there you woke spazes?

Like covid. It's over. Lib left ******* s. Bye.

The reputation of our nation and at least half of its citizens has been dragged through the racist mud for the Brexit years but especially this week for 'vile racism' which turned out to be nothing much.

Young Asian American lad has won the Open. Didn't hear anyone booing.
We cheer the winners, and we cheer the rest for their effort, whoever they are, wherever they are from.

We are fair and tolerant as a people, and I cast a pox on all who would try to bring us down for their own political ends. Britain has a unique chance to move forwards to a highly successful future in the world, to benefit all our citizens, but we wont do it looking backwards and finding reasons to hate ourselves.

Masks off, time to go to work.

The reputation of our nation and at least half of its citizens has been dragged through the racist mud for the Brexit years but especially this week for 'vile racism' which turned out to be nothing much.

We cheer the winners, and we cheer the rest for their effort, whoever they are, wherever they are from.

We are fair and tolerant as a people, and I cast a pox on all who would try to bring us down for their own political ends. Britain has a unique chance to move forwards to a highly successful future in the world, to benefit all our citizens, but we wont do it looking backwards and finding reasons to hate ourselves.

Well said Blade.

You can do one it’s my rota week off #notgoinganywhere :guiness: