Lets make some noise and put a show on at Fulham ! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lets make some noise and put a show on at Fulham !

I have ordered a skip for tomorrow so with Mrs DG around nothing is safe. Could not find my scarf so went to look in the bin and found the 3 stooges ! :grin:

Thanks. Thank god the football season will be over as I have to
move house and my business and get Planning permission before end of June and then rent a house for the DG ladies whilst I move into a construction site on my own, run my business and oversee the refurb and extension of our new old house !!!!!

DG. Could you employ a temporary manager to act on your behalf!? I hear CH is looking for a new business opportunity!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Great news DG ! Hope all goes well as I'm sure it will .

Back to the thread and I am nearly ready for the weekend in London ! Tickets and train ticket laid out ready ! I normally wear my black away top for aways but its back to the lucky yellow Proton top that I wore to all the away wins in L1 and the Championship ..... Anything to help ! COME ON CITY ! ! ! !

We now have the train tickets ( bought by Mr P ) as I have messed up enough today on travelling around. A client 's son came back from abroad and wanted to see me about the work to their house and whilst I went to the NN coast to his house he was driving to meet me at miney 3 times on the way back loking for a chap in middle of nowhere where I had designed a holiday home for !!! :eek:
Anyway we have the train tickets for a cheap £ 28 return including day pass for ug / bus etc.
MM has match tickets so no responsibility for me :idiot:

All packed and ready for the off here ! The Yellow Army is on the move ! We hit the first pub in London at 11am on Saturday and old YB will be very thirsty ! :guiness:

Terrific support as always boys ! Wish I was going but sadly cannot get out of a lovely 12 hour shift saturday ! Make a lot of noise and sing our boys onto victory ! :clap: :clap:

I am on my way to London in the morning to meet up with my daughter for a night out at the O2 arena. I am also braving an overnight stay in a student Hall of Residence so not sure what state I will be in for pub meet up in West London at 11am. Having said that, I am looking forward to it so much more than I was this time last week. OTBC

safe journey to you all.
I will be doing a 15 hour working day tomorrow, 4 hours kip, up at 6 am and then Mrs DG taking 4 of us to train by 7.15.
That's my excuse for falling asleep in advance :grin:

Well chaps , I am off the London now to support the boys tomorrow ! Maximum support for the boys with yellow top ,balloons and streamers !

To all going , let us fans put on a fabulous show to help NA and team to win . Y'ARMY !!!!!!

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: