Lester v Forest. | Vital Football

Lester v Forest.

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
What a mess, the only thing I know for sure about Leicester is that I once played basketball there many years ago. For goodness sake will some of you fellows in the know please join in.

I should add too that I think we will have at least 1 point out of this game and that I really can't see Coops getting dropped either.

Dreading this because we all know how its going to end up!
Full vital meltdown on here from around 21:50 tonight.

Dreading this because we all know how its going to end up!
Full vital meltdown on here from around 21:50 tonight.
doubt full meltdown at all, seems to usually be that same flakey spineless % most weeks. not as if you all died off just cos we got promoted

Richard III would rather lie hidden under a carpark here than make it known that he was here. As Clough said of Martin O'Neill's management of them, nobody can do anything in Leicester than knit a sweater * (or something like that). Or my view:Leicester is a place for people who go to Ibiza in September because it's cheaper. That attitude permeates their football club, and they are not worth worrying about.

What a mess, the only thing I know for sure about Leicester is that I once played basketball there many years ago. For goodness sake will some of you fellows in the know please join in.
Best game thread ever ( much better than the usual tosh served up by those usual suspects) I can see this being the turning point of the season and ORF being crowned as the official King of the match thread!

I bet Sean Dyche is in the crowd tonight as there’s a good chance he’ll be managing either team on Tuesday evening.

Best game thread ever ( much better than the usual tosh served up by those usual suspects) I can see this being the turning point of the season and ORF being crowned as the official King of the match thread!

I have to agree most match Fredz on this vile vile forum are either totally under or Totally over researched this is a perfect balance. I don’t know if ORF is making an ethical stand here & purposely not having a sponsor of if like us this season he can’t be bothered or is just a shambles & hasn’t got one.